Top Pike Angler My Ar5e!!!!!!!!!!

Polly

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"hat a lot f sanctamonious pr1cks there are on that forum though" :D:D:D

at least we can spell eh? :confused: :D

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

2 can be hard to manage as stated above, the main issue to me would be the distance between them, no matter how slow the fishing, you need to be there to strike, this style will leed to deep hooking and dead fish.

though I am sure I will be corrected.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Frodo I am surely doing nothing wrong in mentioning the past scandels that I have.These have all been well documented.My intention was to point out that no matter what facts you may have you can not be sure of the out come of any litigation.If my refering to those cases and using those names had been thought a legal threat to this site then Im sure the moderators or Elton himself would have removed them.

The comments on the P&P site dont suprise me at all.A lot of the regulars there are quite agressive in their posts! but they do have apoint.Not knowing the guys on here like I do I can see that from some of the posts the wrong impression could have been given.A shame if this causes a split as most on both sites have the fishs best interests at heart.

As a regular user of multi rod tactics it is possibley more so in my interest that the rules surounding this tactic are not abused as this will only lead to people being more opposed to them.Some of the posts on here are/or certainly could be seen as intimating that any multi rod use for Pike and spreading out of rods (even if in the confines of the laws and bye laws) is bad practice.As a "core" tactic of piking this has understandably got backs up.Especially as these comments have been made by people who would not be seen as fellow pike anglers by the hardcore on that site.

Yes a lot of well known Pikers do see that stroke pulling is all part of their ultra cult image but then dont a lot of carp anglings equivelant?

Yes using more than four rods is against the law and I am against it (for the reasons I have allready given as well as the valid ones given by others)but how can I condemn anyone when I am a self confessed law/rule breaker myself with my transporting of live baits? If the fishery owner had given the guy permission to fish the way he did then I am sure he took the guys experience into account unfair though it is that is the way the cookie crumbles some time.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Since my fellow pikers are reading this thread, and not only from Pike & Predators, I'd better say 'Hi Fellas'!

I've got to say it, I think that there are some total pricks in the piking world, I really do. Quite a few who are not, but one or two who are!

So we are sanctimonious lot over here, ha! Pillock Considering that that was posted on the Pike & Predators forum it is a bit if a classic, it really is. A bit of piety wouldn't go amiss over there ! And no, I'm not going into any depth on that one.

I think it is time for us pikers to take a long and very serious look at ourselves. No name dropping but I do know that one of the very big 'names' has decided to keep on piking, but also to step back from the 'pike scene', being rather disallusioned with what is going on around him. I wonder why?