June the 16th, what we all doing?

JDW

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Either getting up early and climbing priory park fence an hour before the park opens, just to get a space........ or sit indoors all day wishing i got up early and climbed priory park fence at 6am :P

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image

Guest Ferret1959

Might just take a walk down a bit of the Soar I've never fished before and take pot luck with a pocket full of maggots and a tub of worms. :):)

I will be after the Barbel on the Teme. I won't have to rush to get my peg as the stretch I am going to is lightly fished. The joys of private clubs with few members

Paul

Bream from midnight till about 10.00 then pike till about 1.00 then fisheries/navigation meeting with the Broads Authority at 2.00. A fisheries meeting on the 16th, I ask you!! Still, I'll be able to get out again in the evening. And Friday I'm after that carp!!

I'll be casting out at midnight in a nice intimate little lake hoping for tench or better still one of the big crucians. The lake is in the middle of a SSSI and closed during the close season - can't wait....!

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

work :(

but come the 18th, a pin, a stick float, a pocket full of "bits", a bait bag of maggots/worms, and an early morning trip to hexham before the boats get out.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY