TalkSport Now re. Banning Fishing

rabster

The phone in on TalkSport at the moment is referring to the fact the Ban Fox Hunting brigade have turned their attention to banning fishing & the show is debating the issue.

Keith Arthur is on at the mo' giving his views.

Tune in to 1053/1089 am or listen in online HERE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder who suggested that the Ban Fox Hunting Brigade are now after anglers? Devious tactics all round? Lets be honest, who do we believe? I just have this gut feeling that by hook or by crook the CA, or someone similar, is just trying to scare anglers for their own ends. Paranoia, or a realistic guess? Me, I'm just a suspicious cynic.

The Anti-Angling Brigade have been at it for years. I happened to be on the receiving end of some nutters about 20 years ago. And still their argument is flawed & spews nonsensical bullshit.

But at the end of the day, the sun will fall from the sky before fishing is ever banned.

Strange that there isn't an "anti-angling" thread in the "Sea Fishing" forum, no?

[ 28. February 2005, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: Bish ]