URGENT - Do It Now _ Vote for Angling

Guest waterman1013

Guest Danny H

The poll now stands at 97.3% for, 2.7% against.

I have emailed them, I want to know if they will crow equally if the vote goes for fishing, as they quite obviouly would if it went against fishing.

Considering how much bl###y money anglers must pay to the beeb for our tv licences, we are one seriously under represented minority.

I do not want to sound too alf garnett, but I can't help but feel that if fishing was More

common amongst ethnic communities, and was seen as cool in the afro/carribean community

Or amongst what is considered Young and cool

These tristrem tv producers would get off their fat backsides and chase more programs.

Please don't for one minute think I'm having a go at said communities, I save my fire for the TV producers, who almost fawn at anything slightly different from their own Inevitably middle class white experience. and without realising it patronise the very strains of society they are so desperate to be seen chasing.

And While we are here emailing the Beeb, please email Channel four, REX Hunt may not be much, but when they took him off last year they promised he would be back soon.

Love him or hate him.

Rant over,

Or maybe fishing is just boring to everybody else

[This message has been edited by Danny H (edited 13 February 2001).]

Guest mpbdsnu

It is my personal opinion Elton, that antis already look at the threads and posts therein on this site! They could be anyone! I believe that ALL links to their pages should be removed! What you say?

Guest waterman1013

Thanks lads. biggrin.gif

What a result in such a short time. We have proved unity is here and stood up for what we all believe in. Now we just need to get organised.

I tried to get on the programme but did not get a call back from them. Maybe another day.

Mike

Guest mpbdsnu

Further to the e-mail farce, Elton and anyone else - on the 3counties site there is a 'feedback'link click on there and submit the request for info in this way.

Regards, Malc.

I have just let 600 angling website owners know about this. That should help smile.gif

The BBC aren't the only ones who can use the internet.

Tight lines,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Go-Fishing.co.uk

The UK Gateway To Worldwide Fishing