New rod

Iv put this topic here as no1 replies in the session carp room!!!

After breaking a rod on my last trip I'm after 3 new 1s, Iv been Lookin at greys prodigy plus 50s but would like to know if any1 uses chub outkast pluses or any sonik rods as these are both around 80 quid cheaper. Basically I need to know if the greys are worth the extra wonga???

Thanks

Piking to infinity and beyond

Iv put this topic here as no1 replies in the session carp room!!!

After breaking a rod on my last trip I'm after 3 new 1s, Iv been Lookin at greys prodigy plus 50s but would like to know if any1 uses chub outkast pluses or any sonik rods as these are both around 80 quid cheaper. Basically I need to know if the greys are worth the extra wonga???

Thanks

Im seriously considering a set of Sonik SK4's (£300 for 3 from most places). I have heard really good things about them but cant find a local shop that stocks them to have a look. Id never buy rods without first having handled them at least. I have some older X-Flytes at the moment. They are a very good rod and there is no denying the Greys rods deserve their price tag. I just fancy a change!

gone

Tis true would not buy a set of rods without trying them out in the shop first, I do tend to buy from the internet quite alot, however saying that I NEVER buy a set of rods from the internet with out trying first.

Cheers

STC

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!

Pike,

Be first (or one of the first). The new St.Croix carp rods are the rage over here (US). First over the top quality carp rod product from the US - maybe ever. Designed, tested and made in Wisconsin US by St.Croix for a respected carper.

Phone

(No, I haven't held one yet.)