Quick change beads

Neuvy

I bought a Preston Innovations in-line feeder recently and it was supplied with a Preston Innovations quick change bead which unlike others has two slots for attaching the hook-length and the main line. This means a total break down of your tackle is possible without losing depth. However I can't find a supplier for just the bead despite the packet the feeder came in stating that they are available separately. Anyone recognise the photo and if you do who supplies them? I can't find an email for PI direct.

post-20355-1312027424_thumb.jpg

I bought a Preston Innovations in-line feeder recently and it was supplied with a Preston Innovations quick change bead which unlike others has two slots for attaching the hook-length and the main line. This means a total break down of your tackle is possible without losing depth. However I can't find a supplier for just the bead despite the packet the feeder came in stating that they are available separately. Anyone recognise the photo and if you do who supplies them? I can't find an email for PI direct.

A similar product is made by Drennan.

http://www.harrissportsmail.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=18883

Free postage from above.

Steve

Edited by Butcherboy

Thanks for the link Steve, I already have those though.

I find the drennan ones are easier to use - you will need to slightly bore out your inline feeders to make them fit snuggly.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

I find the drennan ones are easier to use - you will need to slightly bore out your inline feeders to make them fit snuggly.

Thanks for the responses, I should explain that I made a cock-up in my original post, I actually bought a Drennan feeder, forget that I ever mentioned Preston Innovations. :blink: There must be two types of Drennan quick change beads, I have the type with the rounded push on cone and they are very good but the other type has slots for quick changing at either end of the device and just one is supplied with the feeder.

Apologies normally I'm not so confusing but I should explain that since Friday I have been on a course of strong pain killers and I am flying! :mellow: I see now why people get addicted to drugs, life is very different all of a sudden. :unsure:

Thanks for the responses, I should explain that I made a cock-up in my original post, I actually bought a Drennan feeder, forget that I ever mentioned Preston Innovations. :blink: There must be two types of Drennan quick change beads, I have the type with the rounded push on cone and they are very good but the other type has slots for quick changing at either end of the device and just one is supplied with the feeder.

Apologies normally I'm not so confusing but I should explain that since Friday I have been on a course of strong pain killers and I am flying! :mellow: I see now why people get addicted to drugs, life is very different all of a sudden. :unsure:

I found some more, they came on ebay today as 'method feeder connectors'.