The best joke you have played on someone while fishing

smalltincup

What is the best joke you have played on some one you have gone fishing with.

Mine was hitching a 1lb fishing line up to another friends bite alarm and pulling it now and then.

Naughty STC

:clap: :clap:

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!

What is the best joke you have played on some one you have gone fishing with.

Mine was hitching a 1lb fishing line up to another friends bite alarm and pulling it now and then.

Naughty STC

:clap: :clap:

Yep done that, quite funny :D

I've heard of people turning mates bivvies around in the night - before sewn in groundsheets.

Rob.

Of course the classic padlock on a door zip. Tweek the alarm and watch em try to get out
Quite a funny 1, a fella had his whole bivvy spun around while he was sleeping. The old alarm gag ensued, there was a lot of ff'in n blindin and fumblin around. Then the fella shot out of the bivvy into the woods,what more can you say :lol:

Klaus

All,

Not the best I've ever played - but - the best ever played on me.

I pride myself (and impress others) with my viglance to watercraft.

I was "set-up" with what was assured to be the absoulte BEST swim on a large but unfamiliar lake. I took for granted I was being treated with royal consideration since I was the oldest and this swim was closest to my truck - very considerate - don't you think?. After about 2 hours of non-stop grins and giggles from the rest of the anglers (half dozen "pals") in this "friendly" gathering I began to suspect something was UP. Since it is an artifical impoundment of about 1000 acres or more with no real features I had no idea they had me fishing on an 18 inch shelf of water. I reviewed the circumstances, dabbled a little, and realized pretty much where I was fishing.

Wat the 'ell am I supposed to do now - OHH great white carp fishermen of England? I was lunch.

Phone

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

the best joke i have played would have to have been the good old alarm gag but withan extra twist , had the two of his alarms rigged and his lines with another guy pulling his lines making him think he had a real bite , then later to find we had tied a carryer bag full of .. well you can guess , he wasnt too much pleased when he snapped the rod in to get covered in what one can only call the droppings from hell he wasnt to happy to find me and his other mate **** ourselfs around the corner , never seen someone who has actually looked like a swamp monster

got his own back the next morning , locked my tent up and turned it around in my sleep and threw half my bait across the lake ( i wast too please about that but he did get covered in S**t )

HONOR IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, EVEN WHEN NOBODY IS LOOKING ...

Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.

"Yes, I will do the opposite. I used to sit here and do nothing and regret it for the rest of the day. So now i will do the opposite, and i will do something..." George Costanza

Budgie and I were texting Andrew for about 2 hours telling him that someone fishing the swim Andrew was in the previous year and had lost a huge carp at the net, had used 2 carp rods I had given Budgie to pass to Andrew, duly fished 'Andrew's Swim' and had taken the same fish weighing inordinately more than when Andrew had lost it.

Over 2 hours of text between us which felt like the Spanish Inquisition with Budgie and I laughing like schoolkids. I had a one word text from Andrew...'Bastard!'

BTW, we're still really good friends. I do like the Burgess brothers....

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine