Narborough trout farm and fishery for sale

Elton

Narborough Trout and Coarse Lakes are on the edge of the village next to the River Nar on a site of special scientific interest.

Five lakes, ranging in size from 1.2 acres down to 0.7 acres, are set in 21 acres, and include three trout lakes – one a specimen “stalking” fly lake – a coarse lake and a specimen carp lake.

More details here:

http://www.lynnnews.co.uk/news/business/na..._sale_1_2903857

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• 4 months later...

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

Seems very cheap, what's the catch - if you excuse my pun. Is anyone local to this fishery who can enlighten us?

Mike

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

arbo,

I read the private offering just for fun. Seems as thought the hatchery and hatchery carp stock isn't included. I don't know what that means.

Nice looking place.

Phone

Parents live just round corner from here and we have fished it regularly since we were kids.

It's run by a family, and thy wanted a few buildings put up to allow family to live on site. Basically they have bled the property dry...wanting too much out of it and trying to do too much eth it too quickly!

Would take alot of time and effort to return it to its former glory!

Alot of regulars are no longer fishing it, the carp lake isn't well thought out, it's basically one of the older trout lakes.

Nice bit of river Nar running through though.

There are bradmoor course lakes just up the road as well. Think Swaffham angling club still use that.

Basically it's on it's last legs I would say, alot of investment and tidying up required, and a good plan put in place to use the complex well! It has some nice lakes but it's never been thought out fully....

At rear of property is the hatchery with stock beds and full flow water from the Nar. I guess that part is what isn't included in price.

Edited by kirisute