The Scum Have Surfaced

Bruno Broughton

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The non supporting comments on the "keep on fighting" website, were probably posted by Anglers.

It would be nice to see some national newspapers picking this story up.

No comment from Peter, he must be on holiday.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

I have posted a couple of times today on the thread, Sabs visit fishing day on the Keep on Fighting website, after reading the retoric on the site, I put it to them they are terrorist's, I gave them the definition, you ought to see the reply I got from this guy Chris, I think I P***ed him of oh well, I have now given him opportunity to explain why he does not comdem the acts of Arson and other criminal activity which endangers Human life given space to on the website.

Regards Tony.

Definition:Terrorism The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

and he says they are not Terrorist's, take a look at the site and make your own mind up.

http://www.keeponfighting.net/article.php?...030808021802379

Regards Tony.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

Look what happens when you turn the heat up on the spineless Gits, all I did was press him on the terrorism issue.

regards Tony

Authored by: Chris on Sunday, August 10 2003 @ 06:02 PM BST

If anyone was wondering, I have made a change to the site so that you must now be a registered user before you can comment on stories.

This was unavoidable since some people (obviously, pro-fishing supporters) decided that this would be a great place to insult and threaten us. So much for us being the violent ones... And after I had just said I wouldn't delete any comments.

My apologies to the reasonable people in our society who wish to place non-violent comments and to have a reasoned, sensible discussion on here. Please register with a valid email address if you wish to comment on a story.

---

Chris.

http://www.keeponfighting.net

[ 10. August 2003, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Tony C ]

Regards Tony.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

I have just read the comments on the Sabs site was about to leap in and defend my sport calling on my 37 years of practical experience to give an educated argument BUT I DIDNT! Why? because once again the idiot minority has made us all look ***** by leaving rubbish.When will people learn? Bloody never by the look of it. We must get our act together before we have any chance of defending our sport from those who want to see it banned.Let us give them no ammunition at all.God I cant believe that we still have to discuss this litter issue after all these years. :mad: :mad: :mad: and :mad: again!!!!!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

in my bailiffing duties i came across about 30yards of line in a swim ,even worse it must of been at least 20lb breaking strain :mad: , the question is ofcourse who where they ? (it apeared between my last visit to the lake and the next morning) why 20lb???????? and why wasnt it picked up :mad: by the dropee ,if i can see it i`m sure they can :mad: why should i fill MY dustbin with OTHER peoples rubbish :mad: ,hopefully one day i shall catch them in the act :mad: it was probably kids that sneek down there , the anti`s are ruining the VERY act of teaching the kids the CORRECT way of angling and actually conspiring to cause the very thing that they are supposed hate i.e crualty to animals .im sure that if i hadent picked it up our fluffy ducklings would now be slowly having their legs sawn through by the line ,by teaching kids from the start that picking up litter and using the correct line is the "cool" thing they will ,then ofcourse we can start on the older generation :mad:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Whilst we consider the actions of these people to be abhorrent, we can cotent our selves, in retrospect, of the fact that 100 children, their parents, grand parents, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, cousins, friends, the organisers family and friends, some members of our Police force, who cannot express that view and many who hear about this action, who never held a view, will in all probability now be alieanated from this and other organisations who hold the same bigoted ideas.

unfortunatly its these news catching exploits that catch the eye :mad: what we need is to take a leaf from their book ,infiltrate (including "clever" acts of technical mayhem ) to their site (i shall say nothing more but elton can delete this if its too naughty) , find out where their meddling is going to happen next and meddle with them , im sure that fire can and should be fought with fire :mad: let them deal with a dedicated group of grown ups with an opinian rather with defenceless kids :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson