The big UK Rapala SuperShadRap lure Rip-off!

quote:

Originally posted by BUDGIE:

Was your question hyperthetical DG or are you wanting them for your trip away?

Genuine enquiry. It's that I've only got 3 left. I can manage but if poss I'd like to go with half-a-dozen .. bound to lose 1 or 2 in strange waters

DG

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Nugg:

Don't know if this is any good Richard, but you can get four for the cost of three.

http://www.mikestackleshop.co.uk/shopping/..._FREE_1470.html

Nice one, Nugg Posted Image

They're only 11 quid for starters and they've got the new colours and they're the salt-water versions, so that works-out at just over 8 quid each! That's nearer the mark.

Cheers muchly :)

Richard

If you need them quickly I was going to sugest the same as Argyle.Another possibility is Pacific Peche (France) a lot of gear is expensive in France but I will check them for you and let you know.You say about "saltwater" Super Shads? I didnt know they were available?

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

quote:

Originally posted by Colin Brett:

I just bought some at Chatsworth Angling Show at £7 each from the Snowbee stand [Carrilion]

Colin

.. and that's supposed to make me feel better? :confused: :mad: :rolleyes::D

Posted Image

DG

[ 09. June 2004, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: The Diamond Geezer ]

quote:

Originally posted by BUDGIE:

£7 thats more like it!

V grateful for everyone's help ( except Colin's wine-dupp) ... what I've decided to do it to email a guy I know in the States and ask him to get half-a-dozen from BassPro and to air-mail them to me as a gift (to be repaid at a later date)

It'll be interesting to see the gross cost to-my-doormat, and if it's less than £7, eat your heart out Colin :D

DG

DG