Rickmansworth Aquadrome and surrounding lakes

jasont

Hi Guys,

Went for a walk today around Ricki Aquadrom with the wife and kids. Read up a little about fishing there and it seems like it holds some good fish. Info online is a little confusing though, some say it can be fished on a day ticket and other say its Uxbridge rovers only??

Also Stockers lake looks great but i hear its BA only? Anyone know about fishing that as all the forums i find online about it are pretty old.

Thanks any info much appreciated

Hi Guys,

Went for a walk today around Ricki Aquadrom with the wife and kids. Read up a little about fishing there and it seems like it holds some good fish. Info online is a little confusing though, some say it can be fished on a day ticket and other say its Uxbridge rovers only??

Also Stockers lake looks great but i hear its BA only? Anyone know about fishing that as all the forums i find online about it are pretty old.

Thanks any info much appreciated

Can't help you directly I'm afraid, but try popping into the local fishing shops for advice. If you buy something and they are friendly / helpful then they will be a good source of info.

Rob.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure it's members only for both the lakes and the stretch of the Colne that runs alongside the Aquadrome.

Check out Uxbridge Rovers online, it's a yearly membership that covers these waters.

Our chief weapon is surprise