northern fishin

Guest scoobs11

Guest scoobs11

ok i have kept off for a week and nothing looks like happening so here goes.

carleton hill fishery the first weekend in august.

directions are easy m6 to carlisle thats junction 42 round the roundabout and head for penrith on the a6 that takes you past a big garage half a mile on and take your first left its sign posted cocklakes,at the end of the straight take your first right(between some houses )your now on a concrete farm track.first right and your there .

so its just off at junction 42 head onto the a6 first left then first right then right again.

i will even put some small signs up (they will have to be small or the police might take offence)

if theres any questions just post or email me

but i do need to know who's coming coz chris only allows 2 day tickets a day normally but is making an exception for us.

bait and limited amounts of tackle are available on site( he needs a week's notice for casters)

day tickets are £4 so £8 for both days .

------------------

if you can't be good

be careful

Count Liam & myself in & possilby Matthew If he can get some time off. (As he only works weekends his boss won't give anytime off!)

I am on holiday the first 2wks in August & there are a few people I know on route that may give us a cuppa on the way up wink.gif I know it is 450miles to Stranraer from here so I think that makes it around 300 miles to Carlisle.

We will bivvy up if that's OK & go on from there.

lyn

Guest Martin Salisbury

I will definitley be there one of the two days.

I, too, was going to bring a prompt but didn't want to press.

What fish are present?

Martin.

Guest scoobs11

carp(mirror/common/crucian)

tench,chub,bream,roach,rudd,perch,ide.

not many big carp and not sure how big either.

but the bream go quite big and the tench go to about 8lbs

------------------

if you can't be good

be careful

Guest david platt

Hi Scoobs,

Ill give it a go for one day mate, can only manage the one due to family commitments ill do sat if thats ok,do you want the money before or on the day, anys ok by me.

david

Guest NickInTheNorth

Scoobs

Good luck with the fishin, I'm sorry I won't be able to make it, I've had to beg and plead to get a pass for Yateley, and I don't think I'll be allowed out again this year!!

Hope you have a good one.

Nick

Guest scoobs11

cheers nick i'll see you at yateley smile.gif

we need to know who's coming deffinately .

coz weather permitting i'm knicking my dads barbie,so it would be helpful to know how many burgers and bangers to get.

there may even be a rolleyes.gif"small" rolleyes.gif amount of beer lurking in my cellar. tongue.gif

not sure bout money upfront need to discuss that with chris who owns the ponds. so i will get back on that one david.

------------------

if you can't be good

be careful

[This message has been edited by scoobs11 (edited 05 June 2001).]

Guest phil dean

i'm defo scoobs, just got me pass but I may need to leave sunday early doors.

can you give me a postcode for the place, then I can get my route planner to do the work.