Guest danzante

Eelangler, now that was easy enough, i'd

have thought Eeler Monster would have been

appropriate smile.gif..but as the boss sez..why

change it we all know you now Stu. wink.gif

Danny.

------------------

Guest Spac-e-man aka eelangler

Whats done is done, and whoever said that eelfisher was the boss.

danzante which part of L'pool are you from? If you fish the L'pool park lakes you will have no doubt bumped into me at some time.

TTFN

Spac-e-man

Guest 'eelfisher'

Dear Daisy and Stu

For the record....I am not the boss man....sounds like a Beatles number that....

Stu you were not supposed to come on here and make friends.....you're supposed to be eel pushing.

I can tell you this though Spac-e-man, Daisy might well know you as he lists Limping as one of his hobbies......and you limp now and again.

Maybe when 'The eelinghedgehog' and I come over to fish the parks with you, Daisy could come along and we could enjoy the session together?????

Look forward to that......

Yours With Respect.....

Steve.

Steve,

Did I say you were the boss man. Come to think of it there is only one boss and he managed to catch a 3:10 last night that makes The Hedgehog the boss in more ways than one. We both know he looks at this sight but chooses not to get involved.

Maybe this message will be the kick up the butt he needs. How about it Spike?

As for making friends, I'm only after some info, you know how it is.(but don't tell Daisy).

TTFN

Spac-e-man

Guest tony jolley

HI all again!!

sorry I have not been on recently but we (flukins, Burgler, Sniffer,(he made a point that I knew his monicar, more then once steve)Briony the gypsy and I) were out last night flukins and I caught the others blanked 1 a piece only small but a start.

Steve to the point as usual.

clive! nice to see you around and in touch.

spac<e>man did you do any thing the other night?.

I hope other people are getting the message!!!!!!!!!!.

------------------

Tony B.T Jolley

Guest 'eelfisher'

Dear B.T.

I give out the monikers.....Briony the gypsy????????

Nice to see you can still get amongst them, even better that Flukins was on the ball. Did he talk much or is it the same old Mr. quiet.?

Spac-e-man.....go on then mate, you never said I was the boss.....however, we both know that Spike is the man and if he is watching all of this...it's time you came out of the cupboard Mr. Chairman!!!!!

Daisy is a sound chappie....you get friendly Stu....maybe, just maybe????

Yours With Respect......

Steve.

PS...who is this moni-car.????

PPS...This is all wrong you know....we should have our own thread and not just nick other peoples.......still it gives them a few hits.....maybe thread of the month Daisy!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by 'eelfisher' (edited 07 May 2001).]

BT

Went fishing, came home and nothing happened in between. I'm on a run of 7 total blanks, not a single bleep. I wouldn't have minded having a session after eels tonight but I didn't get home till 8:30pm. Took the wife and kids for a walk around one of my favourite lakes and they thought I was taking them out for a picnic!!! Lake looks good, so the day hasn't been wasted.

TTFN

Spac-e-man

Guest 'eelfisher'

Dear Spac-eman

Think I shall forward that last post to the lovely Pauline and the girls.....you had better have shelled out for an ice-cream for them, during their wobble round the park.

You and I are the blank-o kids stu....our time will come!!!

Yours With Respect......

Steve.

Steve,

Pauline paid for the trip out, petrol, ice-creams food and drink and even half ounce of tobacco. You don't think that I've worked the head on her do you? The lake we visited is about half way between me and you. Got some more info about the place and apparently it produces 4lb+ eels regularly.

TTFN

Spac-e-man

PS please dont send any of these messages to Pauline. I'll never be able to fish again!!!!

Guest 'eelfisher'

Dear Spac-e-man

You know I won't do that...I love yer too much.

I thought of you having your walk whilst Erica was showing me around the computer shop....Amanda needs a computer and Erica thinks she should have mine....I looked somewhat taken aback but then I got the "which one would you want?".....

Maybe I shall just have some tackle instead.

4lb'ers really......maybe the place needs some NAC fish-in attention. I believe we could end up having a share a person fish-in after this load of mails.....every member of the NAC takes one guest with them.....sort of 'adopt an angler' for the night.

Another thing....'P' treats you very well...don't you forget it.!!!!

Yours With Respect.....

Steve.

PS... Has B.T. gone to bed?????