Wingham Fish-In 12th/13th June - bookings now being taken

Steve Burke

I can empathise with both Chubsta and Rickter! Despite having wanted to attend one of the Wingham fish ins for several years now it looks that I too will not be able to make it due to work.Weekends are all ways difficult for me but really thought I was going to be ok this year.Looks like Im going to dip out again.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve,

It's looking very likely that I'm not going to be able to make it to the fish-in, I became an uncle again at the weekend, Sadly the baby was rather premature and in intensive care, so I suspect my services as a taxidriver / babysitter / general dogsbody are going to be required at home this weekend

Apologies

Mat

Mat

Dear Steve

Looking forward to the weekend !

Will there be a BBQ ? Let us know as we can bring some food & a BBQ !

I recall last year that you had a good source for lobs.

Any chance of getting any for Steve & I ?

If so we will be glad to reimburse you!!

Cheers

John "The Block" Westley

John -picked up your lobs and everyone else's worm order this evening.

I hadn't planned a BBQ but I have 2 in the clubhouse. If there's enough demand I'll organise one.

Sympathies to all who can't make it. I hope to meet you at a future event.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Yet another I will miss out on unfortunately.Its great being able to fish midweek a real advantage but sadly working week ends does seriously interfere with the social side of it.I hope all who attend have a great time and some good fish are had by all.Also thanks to Steve for his generous invite even though I cant make it.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

In the words of the great man "I Don't Believe IT!!" I missed this!! I have a prolapsed disk but even with that I would have driven down anyway!! I'll be down this year though I hope Steve!! Hope it's all I know it will be for you lucky, lucky people!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Make sure you get Steve to demo his fancy new pike lure. Otherwise the poor thing will probably never see the water.

(the lure, that is) :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Steve and everyone coming tommorrow..

I'm guessing that you will be meeting at around 9am so this is just to let Steve & everyone coming know, if you see a shady looking character walking around inside of the gates please dont throw thing's at him... it might well be me!

I'll be walking across at around 8.30 - 9 so see you all there. If anyone needs a hand carting gear to they're swim I'll be glad to help out.... although for those that have never seen Wingham, my donkey's on a work to rule so kitchen sinks will be left in the car park

Oh and bye the way, the lake looks as inviting as ever and the swims look oh so tempting :)

I really hope you all catch, and I hope even more if you do it will exceed your expectations!

Regards for now, DaveL