One place left week 1-8 Oct.

Folks, we are running two consecutive weeks fishing in the Amazon from 24 Sept - 8 Oct.

Our target species will be Peacock Bass with only eight anglers each week on our brand new floating bungalow camp designed especially for this.

One of our clients has had to drop out at the last minute and we now have one more place left for week 1-8 October on the upper reaches of a far-flung tributary of the middle Rio Negro. We are offering a 10% discount off the advertised price on this trip.

This is a fly-in floatplane trip offering the opportunity to fish for 6 1/2 days for the top Amazonian sportfish, the unbelievably strong and aggressive Peacock Bass. There are also some gigantic Catfish to get stuck into if you need a well-earned rest in the shade of a tree!

You can arrive in the Amazon's gateway city of Manaus on the 23rd and be catching fish by noon on the 24th!

Check out the link http://www.amazon-angler.com/#/cabaceiras-...camp/4548840860

Whether you are a fly-fisherman or lure angler, this is an unbeatable trip. Excellent luxury right in the middle of the biggest rainforest in the world. Great food, great accomodation, great company. There is a max. 8 anglers on these trips fishing from Tracker boats, front and rear casting decks and 60HP four stroke engines.

Drop me a PM or email me on Steve@Amazon-Angler.com if anyone is interested.

Steve Townson TFF.

November2009022.jpg

3BARFULLBLOWNACU.jpg

SDC10684.jpg

SDC10657.jpg

Steve Townson - 'The Fish Finder'
steve@amazon-angler.com
www.Amazon-Angler.com

steve@africa-angler.com

www.africa-angler.com