• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Diamond Geezer:

Cheers

How sad am I then?!

dgcamoucant.gif

Or more to the point, where am I? :D

DG :confused:

Hi D.G., I even remember the death of George Vl!

Have been doing a spot of detective work. Your picture is one of two things, either an angler in his junior action man carpie outfit, pre bivvies and stainless steel, unless they are both superbly camoflaged. Or an barbel angler, also in his junior action man suit, but this time pre boilies and bite alarms. Either way that predates the original Mr Crabtree and Mr Cherry! I was only around to read the reprints :D

P.S. So DPM isn't Dried Poultry Manure after all :D

quote:

Yup, but dang me if I didn't leave my rod & line behind , and in mid-air too

DER! thats because it isnt camoflauged :rolleyes:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 4 years later...

quote:

Originally posted by manse:

i stopped buying the DPM stuff cus i kept taking it off on the bank when i got warm and could never find it again untill someone tripped over it
:D:D

Same goes for my bivvy

bivvycamoutree.jpg

laughbkt.gif

DG :D

No bull - a member from here rang me up today. I'd lost a pair of camo glasses on his boat during the summer and he found them today :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Elton - maybe you can help me out here. I've never understood how anyone could see through camo lenses. I prefer polarized myself.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Just one more point.........

In the film Commando, Arnie wears dpm trousers, black boots, a string looking t shirt and a bit of cam stick on his face and over 100 blokes with automatic weapons cannot hit him.

In the 2nd Rambo film, Stallone wears just about the same as Arnie above and the gooks cant see him either!!!!!!!!

This is all very well but can either of them run a waggler down the far bank properly? :D:P

lol quality post :)

Elton - maybe you can help me out here. I've never understood how anyone could see through camo lenses. I prefer polarized myself.

Makes no difference to me, Newt. I blank anyway :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE