Willow Pools (Penkridge) report

DavyR

I work in Penkridge on saturdays and wednesdays, i see a lot of the lads n lasses who've been to willows and most of them say they won't be going back.

You could always try pottal pools just down the road, i haven't fished them myself but i've heard they are good, of course if you're willing to drive a bit further you could come off J14 of the M6 and goto Izaack walton fishery, loads of really nice fish the smallest pool is the middle pool and i've had carp to 10lb out of there its only just bigger than a garden pond LOL.

Of course the best part about going to Izaacks is you can always make a stop at his cottage which is now a museum and FREE to enter.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Thanks for the tip, Alan - I'll mention it to my mate. I remember going to the museum at the cottage about 16 years ago, so it's probably time I made a return visit!