Badger International

kentar

IMO the quality is good, i have got a fair few friends who have brought oval brollys, rods, bait etc.. from them with no problems what so ever :D

I spoke to Des Taylor at a show not so long ago and he said that they have listened to there customers who have had problems and taken measures to eradicate the problems, and by the looks of things they have :D

They do great offers for newbies on rods, reels etc.. and if i was to be asked by anyone on a budget on where to buy tackle from i would recomend them entirely :D

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

Gear maybe good, but the web site leaves a little to be desired. The competition page refers to winners for August September and October last year.

Des Taylors tips finish October 2002.

Not a good shop window to show a competent vendor methinks

UUUM !!!

[ 28. May 2004, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: wotnobivvy ]

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

In response to Pete - wouldnt know mate he seemed tho to give them a good plug when i spoke to him tho ??

if anyone can clear this up it would be appreciated !!

and yes the website does need updating, but most of the deals are very similiar i think, as the magazine adverts ! (correct me if wrong) :D

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk