River Recce

Guest fisherking

Guest fisherking

I thought I would share a few pictures of a walk along the river that Alan Roe,Dave Mc and myself did today.

I have been fishing 35yrs+ but every day out brings something new and today was no exception.

I may have the wrong name for this but I think we saw a Heronry with 8 birds together up a tree.

O'h btw Alan I am absolutely done in after that walk.

This was the only way I could show them.

John.

http://www.webphotos.com/default.asp?album_id=11732

[This message has been edited by fisherking (edited 09 June 2001).]

Guest Alan Roe

By Gum John you must have got back a bit sparpish!!That motor of yours must be quicker than it looks!!

Many thanks for showing me those stretches of river that I didn't even know existed at last I can look forward to the start of the season as I now have a little bit of flowing water to go at.

The sight of the heronry was amazing and was one of the things which really made the day.

Cheers

Alan

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Wheres the pics wheres the pics wheres the pics ?????

C'mon John my mouths watering and my fingers are twitchin i can't wait for the glorious 16th & now i can't even look at a lovlely bit of river!! frown.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)