The six page limit, baaaaaa, the CA continued!

Peter Waller

trent.barbeler:

Dear All,

Oh, and you can buy your fishing rod licences on line at the Countryside Alliance website.

In fact the CA site provides a link to the EA site where you can buy your licence....

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trent.barbeler:

Dear All,

And they said fox hunting is finished. Seems not if the right government gets in.

That's a very big 'if', even if Bliar is making it harder for himself (since when did he care for his party?), but right now fox hunting to hounds in the traditional manner remains illegal. Legal challenges are just that, they aren't always successful.

I have no particular feelings either way about fox hunting - it isn't for me, but who am I to prevent someone from pursuing a generations old tradition?

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Casey:

Jim Doyle

quote:

Burning "witches" at the stake was popular for several generations,perhaps this will be the next "tradition" resurected by the "right" party.
I certainly hope so. :)
or do you mean the 'right-on' party?

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Peter Sharpe:

Isn't that a bit like asking Labour voters to join the Tory party in order to have a say in their policies?

Well, a lot of people think Tony Blair is getting away with it, in reverse!

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Dear Jim,

I hope that at least our parliament returns back to being a chamber of equal voices after the next GE.

I think that labour will loose many of its marginal seats. And if the ballance of power becomes a level playing field, we will begin to see a change in attitude towards the Countryside Alliance as it grows to become more popular.

And if that happens, will we see another sweeping u-turn made by a certain gentleman?

Will we continue to see the FACT 2 coming out to support their favourite labour MP? (notice that the bigger organisations within FACT didn't make such a public blunder? Wonder why?)

Interesting to note that all these "expert politicos" confidentally forecast the CA would collapse as soon as fox hunting was banned??!!

Well at least its comforting to know they retain their 100% track record for getting things wrong.

Join the FACT as an individual today. It only costs anyones guess and its website and magazine is a mine of information.

Regards,

Lee.

The local County CA Campaign for Shooting meeting at Sherborne in February was well attended.

Lots of shiny printed literature for each seat.

One of the speakers reckoned that trying to get anglers to speak with one voice would be difficult. Too many factions!

Now where did he get that idea from?

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net