The six page limit, baaaaaa, the CA continued!

Peter Waller

Colin Brett:

In my view also there was nothing wrong with the idea of Poll tax, it was just the way it was imposed that was wrong.

Colin

I totally agree.... it was touted as a tax on the individual - so how can one individual end up paying 2 people's tax?

Instead of a married man's allowance you were being taxed for having a wife.

I'd have said it was taxing enough without someone else adding to the burden.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee, you say, quite correctly, that Brittons don't like being pushed around, being told what to do. Isn't that exactly what the Countryside Alliance has done to Angling? At least FACT has the backing, thus the consent, from all the major angling groups.

You talk of the CA in such glowing terms, is it going to last 1000 years?

well ive not been on this site for ages,and its the same old thing,peter wally slagging the fox hunters again,what you trying to do pete,make sure all the new members of anglersnet get brainwashed by you,that fishing is not a bloodsport like hunting!

bout time that 45 rcord was changed!

Guest sslatter

Sounds like you're the one who's been brainwashed, "nature boy".

Got anything about angling to post? I thought not..

Er Graham, That almost exactly how you responded to me after my first post. Nothing new to say then!

When did you last post anything about fishing? I actually mean fishing for them, not watching them!!

Think carefully before you answer, or at least think!

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

DING DONG THE BELL TOLLS.

graham x

brainwashed me,naaaaaa,i live in the real world,i dont comment on fishing anymore on this or any other site,because iam never wright,theres allways someone blowing there own trump,that cant be told,or wont listen.......period.

Dear Peter,

"At least FACT has the backing, thus the consent, from all the major angling groups."

Actually Peter, FACT has the backing, thus the consent, from the tiny minority of those heading up the major angling groups. And its those tiny minorities, that keep on falling out with each other. Bit different when the reality is looked at? Another fact is these people remain a pretty disunified bunch? The Countryside Alliance remains totally 100% united and thats with all the various factions within CA membership. So why can't a pretty small number of politicos get their act together then? And exactly what instills you with such confidence that "WE" should continue to "support" these people given their track records? What is it that the CA has done to angling that your mob hasn't already done time after time?

" You talk of the CA in such glowing terms, is it going to last 1000 years?"

Well man has hunted since he stood upright so the track record is already there. The question you perhaps should be asking is will this thread be going for much longer?

Makes no difference to us though Peter as we will just hop aboard another bus onwards towards the search for truth. Talking about truth, how long do "you" give FACT before it folds Peter?

NAA didn't outlast the Countryside Alliance did it? So perhaps your question should be;

" You talk of the CA in such glowing terms, is it going to last longer than the new FACT?"

Regards,

Lee.

[ 06. April 2005, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: trent.barbeler ]

And yes Peter,

I think the Countryside Alliance "WILL" last a lot longer than FACT.

I also think that your Mr Blair isn't going to fair so well on the 5th. Pretty certain also that a lot of those marginal labour MP's had better start clearing their desks.

So much for angling politico single party support. Notice you steered well clear of that one Peter?

Viva Countryside Alliance. A "proven" performer.

Regards,

Lee.