The six page limit, baaaaaa, the CA continued!

Peter Waller

Dear Peter,

I like the scenario where it appears the two main parties, Tories and lib/dems are neck and neck with labour trailing behind? Winky face.

The reality of course is that the Tories and labour are neck and neck but the labour whoop-la's are loosing ground hour by hour. I like the bit where his next door neighbour has taken the bait don't you Peter?

Hows the honourable gent for "Charter Land" doing in the polls tonight? I've heard the anti- lab campaigners have gone home cos its going to be a walk over with even the "More Steamed Fish Party" being in with a better chance.

Mustn't go roaring off though cos Peters been polishing the stocks in case Lionel dances back through number 10 wearing that great grin of his.

Wheres the weapons? Wheres Sadam more like?? Is he with all those that get told to come back in 48 hours?

Countryside Alliance. Now theres an organisation WORTH joining.

Buy Steve Stayners book by the way. Its a far better read than the labour party manifesto.

Regards,

Lee.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic