The six page limit, baaaaaa, the CA continued!

Peter Waller

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meybe 7 for this gem.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Peter Waller:

Wa Hey, Whooopeeeee, six pages is up!! Go on Mods, do your duty!! The relief, hey, its all over, am I'm on borrowed time or what!!!!

PW, why don't you start a thread about Freemasonry?

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Dear Peter,

Harry has been a Mason for some considerable years now. The practical sort I should add.

Not long to go now. Then we shall see if the glorious Countryside Alliance gets a key to the governmental washroom. If not, I suspect the CA will remain as 100% staunchly united, independently funded, and professionally able for another labour term.

And labour might even be as good as their bunch of carrots dangled in front of angling once the election is over, but will the donkey still be around to eat them?

Eeeee haw, eeee haw.

Regards,

Lee.

I said 'meybe 7' but the reality is, this thing will never be closed due to length. If the forum crashes, it crashes.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest sslatter

You really surprise me, Aneurin..!!

You mean ALL those pro-CA politico trolls are right wing?!

Knock me down with a ten-ton artic.. my flabber has ne'er been so gasted..

[bet one of 'em's a commie pinko double agent]

Heh..