8 days to go!!

Guest lyn

Guest Peter Waller

Rearing to go! The gear is ready. Boat scrubbed out. Three day concerted plan. Friday the fish finder will be busy. Saturday will see screaming clutches and Sunday will be ditto!

Guest Graham E

Lyn. there is a pretty d/fig barbus with my name on it. Recovered from spawning and fighting fit.

Guest paul mc

hi lyn

im going 2morrow to get a bit of practice in b4 the big day also went on thursday night(didnt catch much tho).Dont plan on fishing a river until the following mon/tue hopefully it will be a bit quieter then.

I just hope them river severn barbel are getting ready for me.

Regards Paul Mc biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif can't wait

Guest Graham E

Plenty there Steve, but whatever you do dont use any cereal groundbait those 8lb slimeys use the river and pretend to fight! They also leave a stinky slime on your landing net. If you want some of those pop to the Big Lake a few 11/12/13lbers came out last year, reckon the biggest in the mass breeding shoal must have been 15ish.

(got you thinking Paul?)

I will prob be Sun/Mon prob with the old fella(KT)

[This message has been edited by Graham E (edited 10 June 2001).]

Guest FishinMad2001

My exams finish in the afternoon of the 15th, so on the saturday morning like you all, I too will be on the bank for the first time in ages! Lookin forward to it! wink.gif

------------------

Tight Lines,

Tyrone, http://www.tackleshop.co.uk/

Guest Graham E

Chris, I have to save the biggest for Mike(Waterman)But If you want a d/fig one try The Thames at the French Horn Carpark Sonning.

If you can get through the carp that is!