Anglers' Net Members Club

Guest Elton

Guest NickInTheNorth

Blame the banks, not Elton. They say that switch can only be used in transactions where the buyer is present. (As I understand it.) Because of that switch (and electron) cannot be used on-line.

Just fill in the form and post off the cheque, bit slower, but I'm sure you wont miss out on anything.

Cheers

Nick

Guest Elton

Switch can be used online - I accept it at work.

However, as I said before, I've had to set the club up on a budget and don't have a grand to spend on just being able to accept cards online frown.gif

Maybe one day smile.gif

Elton

------------------

Anglers' Net

Keeping It Virtual...

Originally posted by Elton:

The first 300 to join will get a pack of Ashima hooks in either size 18 or 20.

He11 Elton - I can't even see hooks that small, much less tie em on. eek.gif

Guest big al

hey this pay pal thing works(i hope)even for a ludite like me.look forward to recieving all my goodies,well a packet of hooks then.it,s just like christmas.cheers big al

Guest Elton
Originally posted by big al:

hey this pay pal thing works(i hope)even for a ludite like me.look forward to recieving all my goodies,well a packet of hooks then.it,s just like christmas.cheers big al

Big Al,

PayPal is the number 1 system of payment on Ebay, too. It's great for swapping money over the internet i.e. buying things. Loads of places in the States accept it, which is handy for buying software, and more and more UK sites are starting to.

All the best,

Elton

------------------

Save Money On Your Fishing...

Click Below

Cheap Fishing Tackle