Camera Advise

Ken Davison South Wales

I have been watching a couple on ebay, this one caught my eye "CANON EOS 450D SLR CAMERA LENSES CANON EFS 18-55mm and Canon Zoom 75-300mm" looks in excellent condition complete with box and software etc.

the 450d is certainly a nice camera:

catsurvivaltrust078.jpg

this is with a 250mm lens on my 450d through wire mesh.

the 450d is certainly a nice camera:

catsurvivaltrust078.jpg

this is with a 250mm lens on my 450d through wire mesh.

that is a stunning pic.

Currently asking £300 with no bids.

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I have a D90 plus several lenses purchased later and I'm extremely happy with the set up. That said there always seems to be more Canon gear on the s/h market and it always seems to be much cheaper than the equivalent Nikon stuff, so going Canon seems to be the way to go if costs are foremost.

I find Jessops are always a bit dearer than most places but buying local can be an advantage if you hit problems.

I bought Camera and lenses from Camerabox who are now in receivership so my 5 year warranties are now worthless. So buyer beware!

I have a D90 plus several lenses purchased later and I'm extremely happy with the set up. That said there always seems to be more Canon gear on the s/h market and it always seems to be much cheaper than the equivalent Nikon stuff, so going Canon seems to be the way to go if costs are foremost.

I find Jessops are always a bit dearer than most places but buying local can be an advantage if you hit problems.

I bought Camera and lenses from Camerabox who are now in receivership so my 5 year warranties are now worthless. So buyer beware!

camerabox are going down? thats a real shame! had a couple of lenses off them and a canon powershot! service was always superb, as were the prices!

camerabox are going down? thats a real shame! had a couple of lenses off them and a canon powershot! service was always superb, as were the prices!

Going?? They've gone!!

It is a shame because as you say great service and great prices! Probably the prices were too good for their own good???

Going?? They've gone!!

It is a shame because as you say great service and great prices! Probably the prices were too good for their own good???

could be,...my 55-250 canon is lens came from them...£170 brand new! that was nearly £80 cheaper than anywhere else!