PAC (only those interested please)

Guest G. Reaper

Guest Paul Williams

Eric,

Whilst i agree with most of what you say, i am pretty sure that Joe Bloggs would not have been readmitted, thats not to say i think it is wrong to readmit Neville.

Guest Neville Fickling

I certainly would not have let that Joe Bloggs back in!

------------------

Neville Fickling

Guest Neville Fickling

As the centre of attention here I'm afraid I have to have a joke about this. Otherwise it's so depressing a man could join the NFA or worse. Seriously all this should be over now, just goes to prove that the other lot are no better than I am!

------------------

Neville Fickling

Guest Paul Williams

Neville,

There are probably a lot of lurkers looking in just for the craic...to be honest it is now so sad it's compulsive!! a bit like crossroads the soap!!

Here's one for you...if Mr O'hara admits he is in the wrong and promises never to get caught, sorry i mean do it again, when should he be allowed back in PAC?

Guest Eric Edwards
Originally posted by Neville Fickling:

Just a minute here, in order to avoid doing daft things I need to know what they are.

I'll tell you tomorrow.

I didn't anchor up in someones swim did I!!!!!!!!

No, but you started chucking a lure into it while he had a fish on the bank!!!!!

Guest Paul Williams

Ray,

Either it is a copy of something you wrote or it is not! either way it is difficult to take it out of context! there are (I suspect)plenty of us wondering why should we join (rejoin) PAC but neither side is imho ringing true at the moment....is it yours or not?

Guest malc31

Whilst i have no wish to drag Dave Horton into this topic, But to make a point about fair play, can Frank Gibbons tell me why he did not treat Dave in the same way he treated Neville .What is good for the goose must also apply to the Gander. Malc Bannister.

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

This is great keep it up!!

Just what we need!!!

Everyone knows the anti's lurk on sites like this so they can see whats happening amongst the fishing fraternity!!!

So lets show them how "united" the anglers of Britain are against any plan to abolish angling by arguing with each other!!!

why if the PAC is so important to you do you keep bringing it up on here instead of sitting down and sorting it out???

I was going to join but with all the bitching & back stabbing that go's on i don't think i'll bother!!!!!!!!!

------------------

you've gotta sleep sometime!

Alan (trogg) F

mailto:Alan_Dian@go-fishing.co.ukAlan_Dian@go-fishing.co.uk

Guest Colin Brett
Originally posted by malc31:

Whilst i have no wish to drag Dave Horton into this topic, But to make a point about fair play, can Frank Gibbons tell me why he did not treat Dave in the same way he treated Neville .What is good for the goose must also apply to the Gander.  Malc Bannister.

Allo, Allo, what ave we ere, ave We missed out on somethin??

Nudge, Nudge, wink, wink, couldn't have anythin to do with a river guardian could it??

Perhaps he had proffessional help to sort that one out??

Colin