There's a new Dick in town

Guest Bruno Broughton

Guest Elton

Blimey, peeps, Bruno was only having a laugh.

Or does he have to be serious all the time because he's clever? rolleyes.gif

Elton

------------------

Anglers' Net

Keeping It Virtual...

Guest phil dean

If that's the case I must be thick.......and I don't hear any arguments there... biggrin.gif

OK Folks here's some gossip about steve byers, my ex lecturer, and new member of the cabinet..........

He was seen &*% *(I$%$£ (%^%^ *(&%*^$ and what's more he drinks beer and wine.......

Oh yes, and i bumped into him the two days after the scrambled prescot incident, and he remembered me from Uni (or he lied one or the other).

If you want any more comments from me..now that i'm very important..please send them to my press secretary.

bye bye. biggrin.gif

Guest Chris Shaw
Originally posted by Bruno Broughton:

No problems with Dickie; just wanted some ammunition for future battles.

Kate & Aerosmith? Compare & contrast her pic with that of Steve Tyler.   biggrin.gif

Ooohh eeerr, Kate Hoey and Steve Tyler the toxic twins of the new century.

------------------

Chris Shaw

They played on while the reel handles spun in unison.

Can someone find out if Caborn for or against hunting with hounds - please.

I'd like to know where he's coming from.

Thanks in advance.

David

Guest Paul Williams
Originally posted by ALAN FAWCETT:

Why have some people got no sense of humor (admitidly The docs might be like mine, wierd but i thought it was funny)  biggrin.gif

Oh by the way Bruno i've heard a rumor that.....Dick is a (are you ready for this?) man who works in a goverment deparment!!  eek.gif

Alan,

Well said.....sense of humour seems to be disapearing somewhat!!!

This is just a rumor you understand but it may be true!

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Guest Peter Waller

Wrong side of the bed syndrome coming to the surface there Trent! Thank goodness the Season is just about to start!!

Guest Danny H

Thank god the majority view here seems to see the harmless fun, If people are going to get so serious with every post, people will never dare post anything, certainly not new posters.

[This message has been edited by Danny H (edited 13 June 2001).]

Guest Bruno Broughton

I should, of course, have phrased my original post as:

"Ladies and gentlemen. I would be most awfully grateful for any objective information which you might generously impart on the cultural background, specific interests and piscicentric leaning of the newly-appointed Minister For Sport. Please do advertise your evidence by an appropriate contribution to these pages or by committing telephony with myself.

I will only accept verifiable facts, backed by accredited references and witness statements. I am cogniscent of Mr Caborn's current status, but my requirement is for constructive evaluative appraisals of the man's latent influential impact on our sport. I entirely reject any notion that these deliberations might - by contretemps - prove adversitorial.

By this post, I will - naturally - be automatically entering into crucial negotiations with Mr Caborn, the cumulative effect of which will provide a benchmark against which other socio-politico overtures will be adjudged."

Is that PC enuf? Most other forms of media would dig the dirt first. Far be it for me...

(Trent - exactly what form of angling politics are you about to abandon? I walk the walk and cannot place you...)

Guest ALAN FAWCETT
Originally posted by Danny H:

exactly Bruno, and then we'll blackmail the guy-- I'M ONLY JOKING !

OI Danny

I thought of it first so you can forget your share of any money i make!! tongue.gif

Oh yea Bruno i've also heard that this guy sleeps with............... rolleyes.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)