Crocs

smalltincup

Hi All

After what seems like years, i have final solved the getting out of the bivvy at night and footwear problem, a false pair of crocs, no real great break through as i know that alot of you use them already.

However, they have like all crocs have holes in them, I am looking to seal all the holes to make them water proof. I was thinking about covering them in water proof tape but tried it and the tape comes off when they get wet.

So does any one know of a plastic resin that I could paint the crocs with after i have covered up the holes to seal the tape/or what ever i use in place to stop the tape from coming off and keep my feet dry. I do wear sealskin socks but am looking for full protection.

Cheers guys

STC

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!

you can buy the cheaper similar shoe that havn't got any hole have a look on Flea bay

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

I do what Budgie does, albeit with fake Crocs :)

And Sean, I do have no shame whatsoever... :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• 1 month later...
So does any one know of a plastic resin that I could paint the crocs with after i have covered up the holes to seal the tape/or what ever i use in place to stop the tape from coming off and keep my feet dry. I do wear sealskin socks but am looking for full protection.

Classic. This really ought to go into a special section all of its own :lol:

Thanks for that. After a crappy week that's really cheered me up :thumbs:

Edited by Peter Sharpe

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

I believe there used to be a waterproof boot called a wellington.....they used to come without holes....

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Worms,

Only motorcycle coppers wear Wellingtons.

Phone

Not in this country mate.....essential footwear here...especially at this time of year!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!