Just so all you hooligans know......

Vagabond

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you? are you totally free of benefit do you work, would you work? mmm I can assure you that if you opened up those hate ridden eyes for a minute you will see that those 'immigrants' are by and large very hard working and would put you to shame, but you and yours need a scape goat as Hitler did, sort of makes you feel better in your sad hate filled world I guess.

Pathetic.

i have worked ,i dont now due to my mrs bad health,benefits? no not specifically for mysef! we live off my mrs's disability money and her income support ,i would choose to work in a shot anyone that can do more than just exist on her money must be a magician.As she gets high mobility payment and low care i cannot officially become her carer as strangely even in her appeal partially controlled epilepsy strangely according to the state isnt a problem medically

i said some immigrants integrate and in my mind thats melting into the background paying their taxes and fitting in they become BRITS now theres plenty of BRITS from overseas that have come here and respected OUR culture and made themselves at home ,i have no problem with them whatsover

if you dont like the truth behind the MAJORITY of immigrants that are in the system awaiting decisions or out of the system in the grey area thats your lookout .

the things i stated are true no name calling or insults can change that ,look it up your self.

Enjoy you blinkered lifestyle but lookout for people creeping up behind you

MOST but not all are forbidden to work ,so your "by and large" is incorrect.

The forbidden to work MAJORITY are well looked after and have far more rights than the non working ethnic brits

the forbidden to work that are working are doing so illegally and taking a job from other people

Any immigrants (or indeed anyone) on basic wage get far more from the system than they put in so your blinkered view is very quickly falling apart

The decisions (worst case with multiple appeals) are now about ten years behind ,so your immigrant is being paid for 10 years probably settling in with kids and getting benefits just as we would the cost on top of our own in the same situation is a vast drain on resources

just because it may look different to what you see or even what you believe or want to believe does not make your opinion right

NO one in this country (even smug you) go without "benefits" it maybe "tax credits" or nowadays a very nice handout for having unprotected sex and popping out kids or a whole host of other hidden benefits but still benefits all the same ,the most worst off are probably the self employed but their financial gains are probably why they choose to be self employed

Not sure it is Rabbit of old i think he had a brain albeit small and just as blinkered

you obviously haven't a clue what Eugenics is ,its was little more than promoting a better future for humans ,highly respected idea if a bit whimsical ,Hitler took another approach not by improving the human race looking forwards but had the idea removing certain individuals from the gene pool would do it ,from then on eugenics was a dirty word.

We still do it gene splicing or the vast amounts of money attempting to eradicate genetic flaws that are carried on from parents to children shortening or making their lives hell ,if you want this bit of work to cease because you think its all about hitler your a far worse person than i

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Christ you don't go on Anglers Net for a couple of weeks, come back and it's WW3.

(I'll come back in another fortnight and hopefully there'll be a ceasefire by then!) :rolleyes:

Dave, ignore the nonsense, you're in the majority :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Would you keep stum if someone kept sniping at you and has for years ? I've ignored lots of wind up remarks of rabbit but he got a rise out of me on this thread, maybe I should have ignored the scrote but i'm only human...belive it or not ;) .

I'd much sooner talk fishing and look at nice pic's, reports etc but I ain't gonna let that little scrote keep gettin on my case without givin some back...there is a limit.

Cheers Anderoo :)

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

The only reason I snipe at you is because you are the originate some pretty unpleasant stuff on here and have been doing so for years, I don't like bullies, you may be invisible to the mods but not to me. Sure I will/ have taken the rap to standing up to you, but well someone has to.

You see what really annoys me is when a reasonable well balanced reply is made as was by Renraq on this thread you try and diminish the poster by some personal attack (Do Gooder) whatever that means, there have been several occasions your attacks on the poster have been of a type that has been unacceptable on any forum.

Just why you feel the need to do it is a mystery, perhaps you can explain without the profanity.

This is my last reply to you as your a wind up merchant, you've tried stirring everyone up in your last few posts.

If you ever get some bottle from somewhere you know how to get in touch.

Dave for god's sake type something, what are going on about?

Just saying cheers for acknowleding my comment.

Christ Teme, i wasn't going to get involved but if you're really going to start an argument with a 16 year old on a fishing website i'm guessing that says something about your life doesn't it. I've never had a problem with you (or anybody else on AN for that matter) so don't stir sh*t for your own enjoyment, it's pathetic.

Edited by davedave

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

That's better :)

:lol:

Were you baiting me purposely for a reaction? If you were it worked

boring

Edited by watatoad

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

You write the word(s), highlight them, the go into the 4th icon from the left. The one with the a in upper and lower case. Click and you will see 'strikethough' in the drop down box,. just click on it. And Enoch's Bobs your Uncle. :D

Excellent thank you, I’ve been using a felt tip pen and a ruler all these years, my monitor’s a real mess. Now, it’s 25 degrees outside and I have maggots in the fridge, I could go fishing in neoprene chesties or I could go for a motorbike ride to Witney for breakfast. A major dilemma….where’s me crash helmet?

As you were everybody.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back