Just so all you hooligans know......

Vagabond

I still stand on the point that this summer was just a bunch of criminals engaged in some serious shoplifting and thieving this was a riot:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20...nd-forever.html

or this

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html...783D85F4D8185F9

or this

http://www.open.ac.uk/Arts/history-from-po...r/poHvyHnd.html I guess heavy handed and poor policing has always been about.

Then you have the following:

Tonypandy Riots

Battle of Bow Street

Luton Town Hall - there were a lot of riots ll over the country in 1919

from 1980 to 2000 there were loads of 'riots'

I can see Renrag39's point of the country heading towards Eugenics as it can be seen with the attitude in Wales, Scotland, Parts of Ireland and some Islamic communities. But I do not believe the British people could ever be like that.

And to see real religious hatred how about this? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15116650

or this http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/8...-blasphemy.html

Funny I did not think there were many Christians in Britain guess I was wrong http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20...ns-1-5-gay.html

Which gives me hope that we are tolerant enough to accept and integrate all those of other races, creeds, sexuality and religious beliefs into the framework of this country even if that means we allow killers, terrorists and criminals to live and thrive in this country and with the help of the European Union we can help them further.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20...-arrive-UK.html

Sharing is something which the British people are especially good at, homes, land, jobs, benefits and overseas aid, we must surely be the kindest, gentlest, self denying, generous, unselfish and most understanding people on the planet.

Although we do love moaning weather politics whatever...hehehe

Edited by watatoad

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for that Tigger, I briefly experienced a rush of enlightenment and well being. I'll sink back into a self-fulfilling mire of hate and distrust then... Lets bring back Eugenics... <_<

Renrag

Edit:- ATS, I get what you're saying, it happens in GY too, but for the most part, immigrants are harder working and more honest, maybe because they potentially have something to lose or gain from being so...? Like you say, its the media $hit stirring... Its rarer than I think the papers would have you believe.

Benefits are another thing entirely, maybe another thread? I know too little about it to put up any for or against argument here.

yay Eugenics you know it makes sense ,English you know trust bloody hitler to spoil it

yes lots of immigrants do work hard and pay their taxes ,that's integration ,the problem is with those that do not

not just immigrants its wholesale in our society as well ,its always been there but seeing immigrants paid not to work ,being housed, clothed and fed you will find monkey see monkey do and the problem grows.

some family on basic wage falling behind every month with their bills will simply say "F" this and demand what those that haven't paid a penny into the system get and seemingly by government slackness and fear of the repercussions they would get singling out the incomers and slinging them out encourage them to do so.

there was talk of immigrants doing jobs we don't want to do ,in fact it was encouraging low wages by employers so we couldn't live if we tried! if you can pay johnie foreigner to work for £2 an hour why bother trying to employ a husband with a family for 3 times that wages are being kept artificially low by employing those with no choice but to work for them IE the immigrant working illegally.

its nothing new londons streets were "paved with gold" in the influx from the county to the towns in medieval times ,now we let the world think Englands streets are and all the time foreigners think it is (and compared to where they probably come from even £2 an hour is luxury) the more it will continue.the open border policy within europe simply means those coming into say italy will quickly be given Italian citizenship knowing full well its england their going to and once they get it you cant stop it!

i expect all across the world is pointy signs with england on it right by a well trodden paths ,if the immigrants being paid to sit on their bums for 10 years while we considered their case saw for themselves how hard it is to live here rather than mollycoddle them hopefully the word would get back and the problem stop

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

O.K., O.K.

So lets forget racism and mane calling. Instead lets get back to how we would deal with criminals and anti-social behaviour.

I say they have chosen to take themselves outside society and societies rules and conventions and because of that I do not believe they should then duck under the cover of societies laws and human rights as they have already denied members of that society their human rights.

I for one am frequently called a fascist, nationalistic and right wing. I still say it was just criminals and a few chancers out on the thieve and engaging in a bit of anti social behaviour.

Edited by watatoad

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

TEME, Teme, teme,

Put yourself in my position, I wouldn't have know that (Paki is derogatory). I'd hope that would be the first question you ask me - did I know?. Your reply - without a contribution of your own - is pretty self righteous and shows considerable predjudice. Sort of turns out you're entitled to be the 'pot calling the kettle black'. How does your judgement help? (I know, Brits can't spell "judgment" as it is really judgement).

Phone

Edit: Teme,

So you knew where I'm coming from - here's a continuation. Euphemisms are tough on an international format like AN and when in two dimensions.

Nigger, in context, when I was a young man carried connotations of camaraderie. It appears in some of our most famous literature. Now, since the Civil Rights Movement (60's), it is the most “forbidden” word in racism.

What do you want to call me? A NASCAR Southerner; Ma and Pa Kettle; latte voter; or someone who just hangs out with the sort of person who might like to have a beer with me. ALL derogatory and demeaning in certain context.

My neighbor across the street is a Paki. That’s what he told me to call him!! (he’s Paki) and we’re pals. Not a bad thing in America I guess? He’s EXTREMELY successful but he’s not African American, black or any of several terms for men of color with darker skin tones – he's quite clear - he’s Paki.

Edited by Phone

Typically you don't understand the nature of insults that are banded out, the term Paki is derogatory, and as far as your ''Do Gooder'' comment to what was a very good reply well typical of you that you see an intelligent reply and the only weapon you have is another Moronic reply.

You are a self confessed Racist who has gone from the NF to now the EDF you are a out of time and are blind to the real issues, but how Typical of Tigger.

Now try and say something intelligent for a change <_<

Listen rappit...your all mouth but there's nothing in your trousers :lol:

You've been up to your old tricks trying to wind me up for a spell now...mmm....I thought you'd been banned off the site anyway !

Brits call one another brit's, aussies call one another aussies, paki's call one another paki's, your talkin do gooder drivel !

I don't call myself or anyone else 'brit'...It's British...I call my Australian relatives...'Australian' (I once called some Australians at a formal dinner, 'colonials' they were deeply offended, but I was deeply drunk at the time..I was young!). The Australians do call Pakistanis, 'Pakis' ...even when on air, radio and television when commentating on the cricket. Apparently is ok there and the Pakistanis dont take offence the way they would if a British commentator used the word. Perhaps the taking of offence is a socio-geographical thing?

Why are 'do gooders' given such a hard time? why is 'doing good' a negative, are 'do badders' a better type of person?

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Now you are making yourself look even thicker :headhurt:

Rabbit...everyone knows it you with a new user name, your only kiddin yourself :rolleyes: .

I think you really are a genuine mental case...my advice is to go back to your GP and ask for some stronger medication as the one's your taking arn't strong enough.

I keep logging in to see the next post, but have really forgotten what this argument is about...or is it something which happened long long ago and far far away?

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"