Browning Cudmore rules!

Guest big tinca

Guest big tinca

Hi All.

I have just been on the Browning Cudmore website just for a look and was gobsmacked by the amount of rules they apply!

Have a look at this,

http://www.cudmore-fishery.demon.co.uk/page6.html

I have never fished the place and iam not saying it is not a good fishery but why so many rules?

Some of them are really stupid like you can only use there own bolies!

is this so they make more money or what?

It would be nice to hear some of your views,

------------------

Happy Tenching.

Big Tinca.

bigtinca@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by big tinca (edited 12 June 2001).]

Guest paul mc

Ive just joined a club on sunday and in thier rule book they have a rule that reads

ALL BAITS ALLOWED:exept for boillies,nuts,peas,beans,pellets,fishmeal based pastes,bloodworm ,joker,cat meat,dog meat and dog bisciuts. Hemp and grounbait in moderation.No floating baits apart from a single hookbait.

I think it would have been easier to just list what you can use maggots, corn and meat

If there was ever a place that i would call a carp puddle it would be cudmore, not fished it for a couple of years now but when i did the catches where verry good but some of the fish are not that verry nice to look at(no lips etc etc)

Cudmore is a COMERCIAL fishery in which IMO is there just for profit, wether it be from food,bait or peg fees.The fish and anglers seem to be less important than the money.

Regards Paul Mc

Guest davidP

A lot of the rules are things you would expect most anglers to follow anyway, but given the type of fishery it is I dare say that they don't get followed by a significant minority so by listing them people can't say they didn't realise.

What I don't like about it though is that it's six quid for adults but five for kids and OAPs which in my eyes is almost criminal! Rubs in the earlier statements about money being king! Imagine dad and 2 kids going fishing - that's £16 before you've even started. Then add the bait you'll have to buy on-site and it starts to turn into an expensive day out. I'd love to know the markup on their baits, particularly when it's such a captive market!

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

I'm from Stafford & round here we call it brown & mud more!!!!

------------------

TROGG (Alan)