Is fishing better then S@X,,,,,,,?

Guest FisheR1

Guest StuMac

I read a story in some magazine or other a few months ago.

Somer venerable old bachelor had given an interview. He was well into his 90s and, during the interviewm admitted that he had never had sex in his life. He said that he used to find it very difficult to understand what sex was really like, as nobody spoke about it when he was younger.

Things had, however, recently got a lot clearer, as almost every newspaper, book and magazine now printed descriptions of sexual acts.

His considered opinion, based upon a close reading of several such articles, was that sex was rather like landing a good fish.

Guest DerwentBob

When the Italian gentleman said "he sleeps with the fishes" that wasn't what he was talking about (he was referring to bivvying!).

Both are good but only fishing can be done on a Sunday morning on Victoria Embankment.

Oh and a license for fishing only costs 20 quid and less people dodge payment... biggrin.gif

Guest Fatboy

With 2 kids, I feel like I've rediscovered

virginity.

I was going to say I feel like a born again virgin - but don't we all? smile.gifsmile.gif

Consquently fishing has to be better than sex - and a lot cheaper in the long run.

Keeping my end up.

Alan.

------------------

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hi fisher

Good to finally welcome you to the paltalk room (bit cheeky using the works pc though eh?) biggrin.gif

You must be a really sad lad if you don't know which is better rolleyes.gif

Darth like i've said before sex n fishing can't be done at the same time cos you've got to be able to grab your rod (not that one) quick if you get a screamin run!!!! biggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

Guest big al

i once arrived at a lake early to find one of the lads bivvyed up,any good i asked yeah 5 carp including 2 twentys!.10 mins later out popped a lovely young lady,was he smiling you bet he was.sometimes i hate people that lucky biggrin.gif.cheers big al