4 days to go!!!!

Guest lyn

Guest Fatboy

I had to go to Willenhall yesterday. As I travelled by train from Birmingham New Street to Wolverhampton, I counted 72 anglers by the canal banks on the way in, and 34 on the return journey.

All of which cheered me up no end -NOT.

Linda will be 50 on Saturday so fishing's out.

Alan

------------------

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

I helped my mate out yesterday by taking a 17.5 ton truck from Glossop to Widnes & as i was leaving Widnes i looked at the canal by the ICI plant there were 10 pole anglers all dressed in the same blue clothes with the same (or at least they looked the same) poles!

I dunno wether they were a team practising or wether it was a photo shoot for a tackle firm but there was someone taking pics.

The one was leaning back on his pole like he'd caught a shark or summat Hmmmm thinking about it they were by the ICI plant so i suppose with the chemicals around there it could've been a mutated gudgeon eek.gif (or would that be bargeon??)

------------------

TROGG (Alan)