Luncheon Meat Pellets

Guest david platt

Guest david platt

Tip for making the above,for pole fishing,can also be used on rod,to make the luncheon meat pellets get your self a thick straw like the ones from Mcdonalds,get your meat cut it into qtr inch slices then punch out with the straw,you get the meat out of the straw by gently blowing down the straw,

you can then use them as they are or punch them out the night before and, soak them in your prefered bait enchancer, works a treat,

Well it does for me, give it a go.

david

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Why just pole fishing Dave?? smile.gif

I'll give it a try on the rod n line as well biggrin.gif

I normally just rip chunks off a block of meat cos the fish seem to become wary of cubes so i never cut it any more!!

I also overdose with gram masala powder on my meat it works a treat (but the thought of a big fish zooming round the bottom of a water gasping "hot hot" does it for me everytime biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif)

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Damn it i missed that bit biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

still at least this has bumped up your reply's a bit eh Dave??LOL

Look how many views you've had compared to reply's!!!!! rolleyes.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

Guest Fatboy

I tried luncheon meat on a whip a couple of weeks ago, because I was running low on maggots.

Using a large bread punch but no additional flavourings, I pulled out over a dozen small roach in under half an hour.

This is the most and quickest action since I started fishing under a year ago.

Alan

------------------

Semper in excreta - solem alta variat

Guest shimano49

DAVID PLATT ? i thought that goal you got against belgium in the 1990 world cup was brilliant,ain't doing too good as a manager though,nice to see you've decided taking up a decent sport now.

shimano,

(sorry mate couldn't resist that one,hehe.)

Guest Chris Shaw

Luncheon meat tip:

Smear/cover your luncheon meat hookbait with a nice smelly fishpaste, crab works well.

Proberly work with other baits too.

------------------

Chris Shaw

They played on while the reel handles spun in unison.