An hour to go!!!!

Guest Peter Waller

Guest Peter Waller

Theres a shoal of bream at the end of my garden! The water is like a mill pond, a slight mist creeping across it. The fish finder shows they are big bream. Bream from 12 till 6 and pike from 6 till 12 then zzzzzz. Heaven on earth! Just hope I catch. Have a good start folks!

Guest paul mc

stop it your making me jealous.

suppose id better go to bed now, i'm up at 4:30 ready for a long days fishing.

good luck regards paul mc

Guest Keith

Lordy, I wish it was the 17th!!

Speaking as someone living in the worst place in England if you're a coarse angler, I'm looking forward to the last of these "it's tonight and I'm going to fish the river 2 yards from my front door for yet another double figure barbel" posts! smile.gif

We ain't allowed on the rivers, y'see - they're just for trout and salmon, aren't they?

And the scant handful of still waters available up here are stuffed 'cos of F&M.

Jealous? Me??

Seriously: you buggers REALLY don't know how lucky you are!

Have a good 'un (grumble, grouse, moan...)

------------------

Yours,

Keith

Blyth,

Northumberland

mailto:keith@go-fishing.co.ukkeith@go-fishing.co.uk

http://www.wacac.co.uk

[This message has been edited by Keith (edited 15 June 2001).]

Guest Peter Waller

No barbel I'm afraid. Surprised if I did, my local river is devoid of 'em! Mind you, they said that of catfish and they are certainly here. Bream, yes, moderate bag till six, followed by 5 hours lure fishing for seven pike to 17.4. Sounds reasonable but thats what I would expect in the winter. So all in all, quality yes, quantity no. But it was well worth a three month break. In all about 150 pounds of pike & bream from Midnight till just after 11.00. Not so bad really!

Guest Keith
Originally posted by Elton:

1 minute to go!

You're not funny, Elton!

Actually, the weather up here is so 'orrible today that I probably wouldn't have gone out even if there was somewhere to go!

Contrary or what? smile.gif

------------------

Yours,

Keith

Blyth,

Northumberland

mailto:keith@go-fishing.co.ukkeith@go-fishing.co.uk

http://www.wacac.co.uk

[This message has been edited by Keith (edited 16 June 2001).]