Watch a politician become speechless on national TV

Newt

Want to see a politician choke on national TV? Watch this....

If you don't follow US politics, Barack Obama has won the Democratic nomination for President and will be running for the office this November. He is an energetic and charasmatic man but if you follow his speeches, his promises are beyond vague and seem to be only that, in some unspecified manner, he will unite us and will make some significant changes (also unspecified).

Chris Matthews (a political commentator) was surprised when the Obama campaign's own surrogates are left utterly stumped when asked to list his legislative accomplishments as a Senator.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

its just deep pockets and favours rather than politics ,they can say what they would like to do in their manifesto but all that money and favours being paid back by the winner will ensure its what they want rather than what the electors want.

nothing new :rolleyes:

they maybe the nicest of people outside of politics but politics is rarely democratic today rather hidden agendas and paybacks to the backers ,just bribes and manipulation by powerful people and business under the name of democracy.why would anyone really care for the people if their income leaps as soon as they step on the stage ,winner and loser make money out of words meant or not ,the winner though makes far more.

in reality what politician actually achieves anything for the masses bar a bigger bank account for themselves ,voters are mental who in their right mind will vote for a system that takes money from them and have no say in how much it is nor whats done with it :wacko:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Excellent. The freshman senator from Illinois has zero accomplishments and boneheads like this guy support him. One thing's for sure though - if he's elected there will be changes.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

Excellent. The freshman senator from Illinois has zero accomplishments and boneheads like this guy support him. One thing's for sure though - if he's elected there will be changes.

....but for the better? ..... and if they are for the better, better for whom?

McCain seems a pretty scary guy to me - war hero? well, he got captured by the enemy which isn't a resounding mark of genius. For the British, Obama is more vague than the Labour Party were prior to coming into power 10 years ago - a blunt refusal to divulge the costings of their programmes, but when challenged tell the inquisitor that they, the questioner have got it wrong! And we were stupid enough to fall for it.

Little as there is to commend David Cameron, you can't blame him for doing the same to the Labour Party can you? Ultimately, this is simply party politics where nothing ever changes - it's all excretion from the rear of a male member of the genus bovidae.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

For the British, Obama is more vague than the Labour Party were prior to coming into power 10 years ago

For the Americans he is equally vague which is pretty scary.

He was elected to the Senate due to the fact that he is a very personable, energetic, and charismatic young man. He beat Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination due to the fact that he is a very personable, energetic, and charismatic young man. At no time did he ever say much about what he stands for.

McCain at least has a track record to indicate who he is and what he supports.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

McCain at least has a track record to indicate who he is and what he supports.

..........and unfortunately, he is just a clone of George Bush and the World has had enough of that clown and his clones.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Ahh - but the 'world' can't vote which is a major relief to me.

..........and unfortunately, he is just a clone of George Bush and the World has had enough of that clown and his clones.

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't... I hate elections!

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...