damn maggots

Andy_1984

about 1 month ago i put some maggots in my car boot and the lid popped off, i thought i managed to get them all but now everytime i get in my car theres a damn fly, big buggers aswel. i havnt been in the car for 3 days now im dreading opening the boot to see whats in their.

anyone else had this and how did you manage to get rid of them :(

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

you park your car with the doors and windows open :D

most will die anyway having found small crevices they can't find their way back out of but a hungry fly will bite (or rasp the skin) of humans which when driving is very distracting so be careful and can be very itchy.

flyspray squirted in over night should kill most but as always its not 100% or one of those hanging fly killers should serve for a few weeks left in the boot

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest Rabbit

Had that a few times in the van :lol: Every morning I had a dozen or so more passengers, always got strange look from motorists coming the other way who thought I was waiving at them :bye1:

about 1 month ago i put some maggots in my car boot and the lid popped off, i thought i managed to get them all but now everytime i get in my car theres a damn fly, big buggers aswel. i havnt been in the car for 3 days now im dreading opening the boot to see whats in their.

anyone else had this and how did you manage to get rid of them :(

Close to 50 years ago I bought some maggots that were put in a paper bag, ( I believe that is illegal now) and I was travelling home on the bus when the guy sitting next to me suddenly slapped his leg and squashed a maggot. A little while later, he flattened a couple more. He said to me that he was a bit puzzled about them being there, but of course I knew. I got off the bus two stops early and made sure that no more of the next day's bait escaped.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Chuck a chicken in there.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.