1st Day's fishing

Guest mkj

How did everyone do on the first day?

Unfortunately I had to work until 22:30 today. And when I got to my local pond

ALL THE PEGS HAD GONE. My local pond is only 5 minutrs walk from. So im now back home.

BOO HOO.

Guest Scardinus

Exellant day on the Norfolk Broads, fish a throw most the day, a few pike in the middle of a thunder storm (which is great when you are in a metal boat with carbon fibre rods) wish I had taken my tilley so I could have carried on!!!

Guest pikemaster39

I had a great day, I went down on the mashes and fished the drains for tench (first time in years) and had about a dozen good sized tench on the float as well as loads of good rudd, perch and hybrids, great sport and took me right back to my childhood.

this isnt a knock to carp anglers but i am really glad I decided to pack in carp angling this year to do more general fishing tench, bream, roach etc etc it just goes to show a change can be as good as a rest.

Tight lines everyone and enjoy whatever you catch, I know I will.

Guest euan pink

family stuff kept me from fishing during the day,then work rang and i ended up filling sandbags from 9.30pm till 4am due to flooding locally!!

Guest paul mc

i went to a local lake caught a few nice tench and skimmers, also had loads of roach and hybrids in-between. A good day all in all.

regards paul mc

Guest Dooby

I couldn't make it the first day. But today I went to Troes had one bite and landed a 4.5lb bream. It still had spawning barnackles on it.

Dooby

Guest Dooby
Originally posted by euan pink:

family stuff kept me from fishing during the day,then work rang and i ended up filling sandbags from 9.30pm till 4am due to flooding locally!!

You should of taken u'r rod to work with you then you could of fished the floods smile.gif

Dooby