Kingfisher Trout Lake

Dave G

Hello all.I am new to this so any spelling mistakes i apologise for.

I fish Kingfisher Trout Lake at Bromyard in Herefordshire twice a week and can assure you it is well worth the visit.A new website is being developed as the old one is well out of date.Its four and a half acres set in rural countryside.It is run by Christine and her husband Darren but still owned by Dennis Wall.The fishing is superb,hard fighting rainbows and some browns if you are very lucky but they must be returned.I fish catch ad release which is very good value at £8 for morning or afternoon sessions.There are catch and kill tickets and if you catch your limit you can buy a follow on ticket for C&R.Tea and coffee is free and they do cooked breakfasts etc.I fished there yesterday,11/10/2011 and had 8 in a morning session on nomads.The fish go very well on buzzers under an indicator.Boobies and wagglers are banned.No restriction on floating,inter or sinking line.

Tights Lines.

Dave G

That's nice to know Dave, I fished it with some friends a couple of years ago and it was bloody awful..........rumour had it that the site was closing down to go under new management. Looks as if it has picked up!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

When the web site is redone, get them to post a link in the appropriate section

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/UK-Coar...motion-f22.html

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President