Happy Fathers Day !!!

Guest Chris Woodrow

Guest Chris Woodrow

Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads out there !!

So, who is a Dad ??

Me, we hope to have a nipper next year. Only been married 11 months !!

Chris biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest fudgey mc fadyen

Missed out on a present by 2 weeks! First one just around the corner, thank god us men dont have to go through that pain, the fishing will be severely affected in the next few months though.I suppose that will hurt even more than labour.

Guest Fatboy

My kids Bought me a Pavero Carp rod.

I love kids.

My wife won't let me use it!

Alan

------------------

Semper in excreta - solem alta variat

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hey Cheers son biggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif LOL

I'm a dad alright 3 lads with the ex-wife & a beautiful daughter with the present one biggrin.gif

I might take a quick pic of my prezzie from my little girl n post it on here!!! biggrin.gif

Oh yeah & a word of advice fudgey what ever you do don't stand within grabbing range when the missus go's into labour, it hurts believe me!! eek.gif (but the gas n air helped! Me that is not the missus) tongue.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

[This message has been edited by ALAN FAWCETT (edited 17 June 2001).]

Guest Gaffer

Hi all, I got £5 from my 3 1/2 year old son Ashley and £5 from my daughter Ami to be spent on fishing stuff. smile.gif

------------------

All the best,

Gaffer

Guest 'eelfisher'

Dear all

I receieved an extra fishing licence to allow me to use three/four rods whenever the need arises from my daughter amanda (14yrs), Lisa (26yrs) has once again gone for the alcohol pressie and Karl (20yrs) has yet to surprise me with what he considers to be a present as yet....he is expected to call in later today.

Yours With Respect....

Steve.

[This message has been edited by 'eelfisher' (edited 17 June 2001).]

Guest Zaphod

Got a 12 yr old daughter (1 child is more that enought...!!..bless her), did'nt get a present though frown.gif

But I did get to go fishing smile.gif

But did'nt catch (lost a good un) frown.gif

Guest Alan Pearce

My kids Scott 25 and Sarah 19 think I'm too old for presents. "So what about taking me out to lunch then" I said. "Didn't think you would want to go" they replied "as you would probably be fishing". How right they were, but the offer would have been nice.

Now what do you think they would like for Christmas, a new fishing rod maybe?

Alan.