blue voter now wobbling

barry luxton

Fully understand that bit, both europe and the uk need each other for that one. At present the uk's export market shows upward movement. common market yes, common legislation no, too complicated and expensive?

However it's a bit different to being controlled, governed, ruled by brussels and co, that is the bit i have difficulty with, especially when the noose appears to be getting tighter and tighter as the likes of barroso wants and requires. I didn't vote for him, he was imposed and i don't know if he is a safe pair of hands as he has one thing on his agenda and that is the eu controlling, dictating all. I don't want to see all of the uk's money being stuffed into the e u black hole to be dolled out again as the e u think fit in the form of subsidy, just like the overburdend commons agricutltural policy and also the failed cfp.

just say no to barroso's idea of an additional e u tax on the city of london, no, no, no. :D (think maggie said that once.)

What about the increase in the monies that the eu want this year and next? While every one is contracting, why?

The above is not being justified to the electorate, only imposed and more.

you didnt vote for anyone with power in the EU ,all unelected and unaccountable .The MEP's do nothing but follow orders or pretend to tut tut but take their extremely generous hand outs anyway ,its like many hitlers won the war not just one

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15382019

So its not just the Tories. All of the political parties have ordered their MPs to vote against it.

Maybe, just maybe, they know more than the "tabloid inspired" on the reality of leaving????? B)

More likely they realize that the European Parliament is a rich vein of cash to get their snouts into once we kick them out. Even a complete failure like Neil Kinnock seems to be able to get rich there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15382019

So its not just the Tories. All of the political parties have ordered their MPs to vote against it.

Maybe, just maybe, they know more than the "tabloid inspired" on the reality of leaving????? B)

I think it's really sad when they don't trust the will of the people and order the mp's to vote against it even before a debate is held in parliament. All it will do is to build up more resentment from the electorate that will return and bite them up the preverbial, i certainly hope it does. Don't they trust themselves to offer up good enough reason to remain, or to inspire the electorate that the e u is a better option, why havn't they passed on the good points to the public. I havn't seen anything positive, is there?

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

why havn't they passed on the good points to the public. I havn't seen anything positive, is there?

Because its the newspapers opinion and political bias that is passed on to the public, which might often be very different to the reality of a situation.

It all comes back to your press, if you had "proper" newspapers and not comics, the people could indeed be left to make informed decisions of importance.

As it is, they are all experts on X factor.

Because its the newspapers opinion and political bias that is passed on to the public, which might often be very different to the reality of a situation.

It all comes back to your press, if you had "proper" newspapers and not comics, the people could indeed be left to make informed decisions of importance.

As it is, they are all experts on X factor.

Do you think the mp's think that the electorate are that gulible that they beleive all that is read in newspapers. Should there be a ban on my favorite daily star for example. :) p.s. i'm going through withdrawal pains at the mo as i didn't buy one today or yesterday. regards tight barry

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Do you think the mp's think that the electorate are that gulible that they beleive all that is read in newspapers.

Errr yes. :lol: It suits them to have a populace that are not well educated politicly wise as well.

Dont believe you read the Star......Got to be at least the Sun..... :clap: :clap: :clap::lol:

Errr yes. :lol: It suits them to have a populace that are not well educated politicly wise as well.

Dont believe you read the Star......Got to be at least the Sun..... :clap: :clap: :clap::lol:

Better class of page 3 to read in the star. :D

Feeling a little better today re the cons, my local mp sent his news letter out and within it he is one of the referendum back benchers, so all is well at the mo. His surname is reckless btw. ;)

Edited by barry luxton

More likely they realize that the European Parliament is a rich vein of cash to get their snouts into once we kick them out. Even a complete failure like Neil Kinnock seems to be able to get rich there.

I read somewhere, (not the sun btw) that the whole family was in on the act. Both mum and dad with the two kids, earnings and exes for a period of time was in the millions, value for the money? Allways remember a film clip of him on the beach, holding the missus's hand, a photo shoot, fell over and got soaked when the sea caught up with him. bless. B)

Do you think the mp's think that the electorate are that gulible that they beleive all that is read in newspapers. Should there be a ban on my favorite daily star for example. :) p.s. i'm going through withdrawal pains at the mo as i didn't buy one today or yesterday. regards tight barry
Yes.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote