The SAA?

Guest Peter Waller

Guest David Manager

A Treasurer, two assistant Treasurers and a Finance Officer - wow, more money than most organisations in angling!

Where are all the other Barbel clubs - I thought there were loads?

Guest Peter Waller

£20.00 is not a great deal by itself but £20.00 for the SAA, £10.00 for NFA, £5.00 for ACANS, £10.00 for the ACA, £20.00 for PAC, £18.00 for LAS, £37.00 boat licence, £20.00 fishing licence, £10.00 for AMMC, £25.00 for NDPAC, by heck this angling is growing to be a dear old job. It might sound rather negative but it is not intended as such, just to illustrate a point. The point being that £20.00 could be a barrier to a great many anglers who might wish to be involved in the SAA, or atleast to support it as well as supporting it through their existing club's subs. I would hate to think the SAA is going to be seen as elitist. Nevertheless, post an application form on the forum & I'll speak to the bank manager!

Guest Leon Roskilly
Originally posted by Peter Waller:

£20.00 is not a great deal by itself but £20.00 for the SAA, £10.00 for NFA, £5.00 for ACANS, £10.00 for the ACA, £20.00 for PAC, £18.00 for LAS, £37.00 boat licence, £20.00 fishing licence, £10.00 for AMMC, £25.00 for NDPAC, by heck this angling is growing to be a dear old job.

Peter,

As a member of SAA, PAC, LAS, MVAS, ACA, BASS, NMC, ANMC, I sympathise frown.gif

That's why I fight to keep membership of the SACN and the Medway Mullet Group free - otherwise I couldn't afford to be a member!!

Tight Lines - leon

OOoops! I knew I'd missed at least one .... and the NFSA!

[This message has been edited by Leon Roskilly (edited 24 June 2001).]

Guest Elton

The ANMC is only there to serve those who'll save more than its membership fees in the course of their usual angling purchases.

Not only that, but it provides what is probably the busiest angling website in the country for the price of about three monthly magazines.

It has never claimed to be give, or be, anything else.

Elton

------------------

Save Money On Your Fishing...

Click Below

Cheap Fishing Tackle

Guest Peter Waller

Please Elton, don't think for one moment that I begrudge ANAC one single penny, I don't. Whether it saves me money or not I think, like the ACA, it is a body that deserves support and all participants should be paid up members.

Guest Elton
Originally posted by Peter Waller:

Please Elton, don't think for one moment that I begrudge ANAC one single penny, I don't. Whether it saves me money or not I think, like the ACA, it is a body that deserves support and all participants should be paid up members.

Peter,

Truth be known, I should be honoured that it was mentioned in the same sentence as other prestigious organisations. However, it's late and I've had a few, so...

*@^% &*$, you &*^%ers biggrin.gif

<snigger>

Elton

------------------

Save Money On Your Fishing...

Click Below

Cheap Fishing Tackle

Guest activeviii

what dose this mean??????

*@^% &*$, you &*^%ers  biggrin.gif

<snigger>

Elton