Session food..

Guest Steve Randles

Guest simonford

I take the following:

Pasta in sauce, bacon, sausages, burgers, tinned potatoes, tinned carrots, baked beans, soup.

I know people that take pork chops,lamb chops,steak and chicken fillets.But thats to technical for me to cook confused.gifrolleyes.gif

If you`re closed to a town,you could also have currys,chinese,pizza`s.Some take away food outlets even deliver to the lakes which is handy biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Simon Ford

Join the temporary Carperslodge forum

[This message has been edited by simonford (edited 22 June 2001).]

Guest paul mc

i find instant noodles to be verry easy and nice(NOT POT NOODLE), but i would say that co's ive only got a verry small stove.

regards paul mc

Guest activeviii

go to asda and buy the 7p noddles, add sliced mushrooms,ham and peppers. put the lot onto toast and wow. jobs a good un.

------------------

...phil...

keep it tight.

Guest pikelines editor

Yeah, Asda quick noodles, Aldi ones are good too.

All I do is break them up and pour boiled water on them in a shallow bowl.

Then get a tin of curry or chilli on whilst the noodles soften. Soon as the curry is hot lash it over the noodles, superb.

Nice n' hot and filling, wash it down with a big mug of tea.

I'm then ready for a night's battle with the big eels...

Brekkie, I take a few Nutrigrain bars and may indulge in a dry-cured bacon buttie for lunch with some bananas (great for extra energy).

Geez, we're supposed to be roughing it and fishing but hey, life's too short for slumming it eh!

------------------

Best, Steve Ormrod

Guest Gaffer

Hi all, when fishing my local I take the following, Chinese take-away menu, Indian take-away menu, Milano's pizza take-away menu and a CJ's (US) Diner take-away menu.

They all deliver within a 5 mile radius, we order by phone and ask the driver to beep his horn twice when he's at the gate, then one of us goes to pick it up!....beep, beep, hmmmm! smile.gif

------------------

All the best,

Gaffer

[This message has been edited by Gaffer (edited 23 June 2001).]