Guest Peter Waller

Guest Fatboy

To quote one of the Gallagher brothers:

Up for it.

I can take Tangler and Leon.

Alan

------------------

Guest Peter Waller

Looks like its a goer, great! Any more ideas? In the meantime, unless anybody else has a location idea I'll obtain a few more details from Fritton. Any special requirements, apart from 20 pound barbel and mega tench?

Guest ginger

Peter,

I will be there too, provided it is not on either of the two Saturdays when I am elsewhere ir the two Sundays when I have to work. If Fritton is a non starter and early June is after the 16th. Swantion Morley gravel pits near East Dereham (30 miles to the left of Yarmouth on the A47) has Carp, Tench etc. along with a lovely stretch of the Wensum for the Barbel and Chub addicts, in one or two places you could fish the river AND one of the lakes at the same time almost!

Guest ginger

Peter,

I will be there too, provided it is not on either of the two Saturdays when I am elsewhere ir the two Sundays when I have to work. If Fritton is a non starter and early June is after the 16th. Swantion Morley gravel pits near East Dereham (30 miles to the left of Yarmouth on the A47) has Carp, Tench etc. along with a lovely stretch of the Wensum for the Barbel and Chub addicts, in one or two places you could fish the river AND one of the lakes at the same time almost!

Guest Alan Roe

I'm down that way in the Spring Bank Holiday week if that helps any...Family Camping holiday! but I will still have a rod with me..

Guest Bent Rod ?

Is there any update yet?

Jon

------------------

Ivor Benten

Bent Rod = Tight Lines

Guest Peter Waller
Originally posted by Bent Rod ?:

Is there any update yet?

Jon

Not yet but not forgotten. Will post a provisional date etc befor end of week.

Guest Alan Pearce

What about the Swanton Morely suggestion or if we ask NACA, Fritton I'm not sure about.

Alan.

• 4 weeks later...