Our day at the viaduct.......

Guest Big Brother

Guest Big Brother

Only three of us made it in the end - Me, Dave platt, Lyn + Liam!

Still a good day was had by all - the fish didnt feed as expected but several carp were caught, loads of roach and rudd and some nice perch wink.gif!!

Well done Lyn for getting up at 5.30 am to make it - her 5 year old son liam had a good time and caught loads too smile.gif - It sounds like Gray will be there next week, along with myself so anyone else, come on down!!

Cheers,

Martin

------------------

The float - pleasing in appearance, even more so in disapperance!!!

http://www.sillybait.co.uk - home of all things silly!!

It was 4.30am eek.gif

We had a really nice day, nice to meet Martin, Dave & his wife Babs who popped in to say hello on her way shopping!

Thankyou to Martin for being patient with Liam. At least when he is with someone else he takes notice with me he always knows best mad.gif

eelfisher - Steve you will be pleased to know that Liam is now 'one of the club' had his first eel today eek.gif about 8oz on maggot at lunchtime! (talking to a guy when I was leaving & there are loads of them down there you will be pleased to know)

I had carp jumping & rolling by an island in front of me, was going to set up my ledger rod & decided to stick to what I know. So on went the loafer float & 5 swanshot cast out to the island with a 'sillybaits' pellet on & bang straight into a carp! Thank you Howard for the bait I am well impressed.

Thanks again Martin for arranging it & Liam wants to know when we are going back!

lyn

Guest david platt

Hi,Lyn, Martin,Liam.

Thank you for your company I had a brillient day,not a great deal of fish, but everyone caught,How about that Liam eh,Outfished us all one big bundle of energy that lad dont know were he finds it from, up at the crack of dawn, backwards & forwards to see what we caught all day, nice lad too,after Martin,Lyn & myself caught Carp from the Island in the middle,Liam must have thought

" Iam having some of that " he tried his hardest to cast to the Island and, I tell you this he was not very far short, I wonder if he will give me some tips. biggrin.gif

Thanks Martin for the Day & pass on my thanks to Howard for the SillyBaits Pellets

Good Stuff wink.gif

david

Just wanted to say that I had a great day too. Thank you to Dave & Martin for helping me and putting up with me!

Thank you to Dave for my 'Cetificate of Achievement' for catching my first eel. I was so proud of it that as soon as my friends came home from school I rushed out to show them biggrin.gif

I am looking forward to our next 'fish in'. Mum tells me that I will see Dave again at the 'Northern fish in'

Thanks again to you both and look forward to meeting you both again. Mum says she will help me catch one of those big carp next time we go down there, if, I do as I am told & listen to her rolleyes.gif

Liam

Guest Big Brother

Well done Liam - there is a future Bob Nudd in you me thinks........... rolleyes.gif

It was great to meet the three of you and see you all again son for the eel cup tongue.gif!!!

Martin wink.gif

------------------

The float - pleasing in appearance, even more so in disapperance!!!

http://www.sillybait.co.uk - home of all things silly!!