Could it be the busiest?

Guest Steve Randles

Guest Steve Randles

Season start, 16th June...on a Saturday.

Could this put early pressure on fish in the rivers and if so, how will they react to this?

Could this possibly make the season start a slow one?

------------------

Tight Lines,Steve Randles

Anglers Rest

mailto:Anglersrest@go-fishing.co.ukAnglersrest@go-fishing.co.uk

Guest chris

Hi Steve.Possibly yes,probably no cos I cant see a lot of the river sections being open!

only those in or near to towns etc where no livestock are kept,thats if there is any livestock left in the country.

Guest DerwentBob

It never used to affect the fishing back in the good old days. Opening day 18 years ago meant walking more than two miles to get a peg and then having to share it with my dad. I doubt that even an opening saturday could get anywhere near that number of anglers on the bankside these days so I shouldn't worry about it. I'll be there on the Derwent for the first time since 1986 so it better b***** well be good!

Guest Graham E

Steve the bottom end of our water could be busy, so I might walk over the Thames or the Loddon. The fish are generally not in top condition till Aug on anyway, then........