Lower Itchen fishery - Fish-in ??

darrell.cook

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might just might sneak a pike rod into my quiver.oh argyll andrew youll be intrested in this one,in that article he mentions a lrge pike trying to take an estimated 3lb plus grayling! [Eek!]

No good telling Andrew, he's never seen a large pike

:D

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

argyll:

might just might sneak a pike rod into my quiver.oh argyll andrew youll be intrested in this one,in that article he mentions a lrge pike trying to take an estimated 3lb plus grayling! [Eek!]No good telling Andrew, he's never seen a large pike

:D  

Oi talking behind my back again Argyll? :o May I remind you that you blank :o:o at the Angling Project last year where I succeeded? :D

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

I was only there for five minutes Andrew and besides you had all of your lines spread out across the lake. Five rods out wasn't it ? :D:D

Looking forward to seeing you and little Budgie again on the 19th mate.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

LOL

well i know what im gonna do,i am going to rig up a pike rod baisic float leger,and fish for chub and grayling on the chubbers(love those drennan crystals!) and if i get any pike activity, i shall ambush em!i always fish for pike so itl be nice to make a change,havent trotte for ages,my finest hour(i was 12-13) was catching a 12oz dace,a 1lb roach and a 2lb 8oz chub lin three succsesive trots long trotting with my 503 closed face,that was at the back of lea bridge road/hackney marshes,those fish are long gone me thinks,cormarants!!!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

Ratty46:

LOL

well i know what im gonna do,i am going to rig up a pike rod baisic float leger,and fish for chub and grayling on the chubbers(love those drennan crystals!) and if i get any pike activity, i shall ambush em!i always fish for pike so itl be nice to make a change

I hope your trace you have been making will be upto the job :D:D:D:D

argyll:

Looking forward to seeing you and little Budgie again on the 19th mate.

Me bigger than Budgie?, I think you might need some glasses Argyll :D:D:D:D

[ 08. January 2005, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Andrew Burgess ]

Andrew Burgess:

Andrew Burgess:

LOL

well i know what im gonna do,i am going to rig up a pike rod baisic float leger,and fish for chub and grayling on the chubbers(love those drennan crystals!) and if i get any pike activity, i shall ambush em!i always fish for pike so itl be nice to make a change

I hope your trace you have been making will be upto the job

used one today lost a jack on it funny enough had to change it after tho jack went skyward kinked it up n chucked it back!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!