Lower Itchen fishery - Fish-in ??

darrell.cook

i know,but its a barbel rod with a tc of 1.75 but its not it feels more like 1.5tc ill show ya on the day.

oh yeah definetly variety,them grayling will probably like my HNV paste!

what is ya PB budgie?my is 5.06,there is a chance of beating that,i cant wait now 2 weeks to go!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never having lived and been able to fish in good big chub areas my best chub is a mere 4lb6ozs caught acidently whilst barbel fishing. Like Grayling a fish I havnt caught enough of yet to be bored by! :)

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Just re read my last post and it comes across a bit blase! Ut isnt meant like that.What I suppose I mean is that despite having caught a lot of grayling,barbel and chub over the years because I dont/cant fish for them every day like I can pike,carp,bream,tench etc they stay that little bit special.I am sure the same must apply to others who have plenty of one species on their door step but have to travel for others,regardless of species/sizes. :)

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

i get ya budgie mate,no worries,tell ya hat if you ever fancy chasing some really big chub,i can guest you on the stretch i fish or fish the day-ticket parts-chance of a seven!

i havent been on them at all this year,i had a really good plan but i just jhavent been able to pull my self away from the pike,oh well next year!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

Thread length - time to start part #2.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President