Junior Anglers Forum

Guest pikelines editor

Guest FishinMad2001

Phil,

Im sorry I took your comments on your posts wrongly, I dident mean to be nasty just thought you were having a go.... Andrew Moore is in fact Irish and I am quite friendly with him, in fact I went fishing with him only last week. Hes a decent guy but in you saying the people of this forum dident give him a chance/respect he diserves, in my opinion I think you are wrong in saying this. He treated certin individuals like **** i.e:- Alan Fawcett. Surely this wasen't because he wasent given attention? Did you give him the attention/respect he deserved? There was no excuse for this and it was only for the best that Andrew left the fourm. May I add, that in leaving this fourm was not done by force, more on his own accord, so lets leave this topic at this shall we?

As you can see from my previous posts the thought of a Junior Fourm does not really interest me, and by the looks of things Elton is not really interested either! biggrin.gif I say that because he has yet to respond on this thread! But please, Elton correct me if im wrong, a valid opinion of yours would be most helpfull to the possibilitys of a Junior Fourm on this site.... Lets see what becomes of all this from here, but to be honest I would be suprised if a Junior Fourm got under way, really.

An idea atually, anyone wanting the Junior form say "yes" an people apposed to it say "no". This will sort out any controversy and let us find out if the people of AN really want a Junior Fourm, after all as Elton says "This is our site!"

------------------

Tight Lines,

Tyrone, http://www.tackleshop.co.uk/

Guest pikelines editor

Lads and lasses,

No harm in giving it a go, unless a logistical problem?

Come on Elton, where are you mate...

All, thanks for continuing to add to this thread.

Best,

------------------

Steve Ormrod

Guest pikelines editor

Lads and lasses,

No harm in giving it a go, unless a logistical problem?

Come on Elton, where are you mate...

All, thanks for continuing to add to this thread.

Best,

------------------

Steve Ormrod

Guest pikelines editor

Sorry young AN fans.

I did try for you...

Best,

------------------

Steve Ormrod

Guest Umber

Surely the only people to decide if they want a forum is the youngsters themselves, apart from Elton of course.